Honesty

Musa and Riven are walking through the hallways of Alfea.

They are reminiscing about all the adventures and missions they went on together, how the tragedies made them stronger.

"It's amazing how much we learned through the years we were together," Riven says.

"It is," Musa agrees.

"You know, sometimes I remember Nabu. I think deep down inside he was my role model but I was too afraid to let down my bad boy image that I never realized his wisdom. Actually everyone's wisdom."

"At least you figured it out now," Musa says.

"I guess," Riven replies looking at the floor.

"I've been thinking about you lately," Musa blurts out knowing that it is better to just say it instead of beating around the bush.

"I never stopped thinking about you, I still care about you Musa," Riven looks at Musa.

"If you cared about me so much why did you leave?" Musa asked.

"I left to find myself. I felt so bad when I couldn't stop Rumplestiltskin from taking your voice I knew I needed to step up. A boyfriend is supposed to be there for his girl, protect her. Things I didn't do because I acted like a bad boy too much."

"I liked that bad boy attitude, I still do," Musa confesses.

"After I left I realized something," Riven says.

"What's that?"

"A relationship needs to have three things. We only had one," Riven says.

"What do you mean?"

"A relationship needs trust, how Brandon trusts Stella, Helia trusts Flora, Timmy trusts Tecna, and how Bloom trusts Sky," Riven says.

"Except when it comes to Diaspro," Musa adds.

"Yea, but Diaspro is a stalker," Riven jokes, "Bloom knows that Sky won't ever go back to that crazy."

Both walk into the dorm that the Winx share. They leave the dorm open knowing that Griselda would freak if she found out.

"What are the other two?" Musa asks even though she knows the answers.

"Communication and love."

"We had love. You showed me love when we went to save Domino and you fought Mandrigora."

"Musa I wanna try again. I can't imagine my life without you," Riven admits.

"Riven, I have a boyfriend."

"Well, I just want you to know that whatever you choose I just want you to be happy," Riven walks out of the dorm without saying another word.