Remembering the Past

Mitzi opens the door, "Mom, I found her!"

Ms. Clemont walks out of the kitchen.

"What happened to her," Ms. Clemont asks.

"A witch who was attacking Musa used her against us, as a hostage. After we saved Macy we took her to the Frutti Music Bar. Morgana is one of the owners and a fairy, she is the only one who is strong enough to get rid of the magic the witch used on Macy," Riven lays a still unconscious Macy on the couch, "Bloom sent me to guard the house in case she comes back. The school I go to trains guys to be heroes and the Winx trust us more than anything."

"Vanessa has told me about you guys. If the Winx trust you then I do too."

"I will do my best to protect you. It is nice to see that someone cares so much about others," Riven says about Macy.

"I totally care about others," Mitzi says.

"Really? So you are willing to help at the orphanage?" Riven asks a question that he knows will show her true personality.

"Those poor people? Why would I help them?" Mitzi says.

"I rest my case," Riven says.

"Whatever, you don't know me."

"I know that you sent those pictures of the Winx hanging with other boys to us a couple years ago, just to have us get into a fight and break Brandon and Stella up," Riven throws the past at her.

"Brandon is going to be mine, I always get what I want."

"Mitzi, just go upstairs so Riven can focus on protecting our house," Ms. Clemont tells her older daughter.

"Fine," Mitzi says as she walks out of the room.

"Okay Riven, let's do this," Zing says in a gladiator costume.

"You're just up for anything, aren't ya?" Riven asks Zing.

"When someone needs protection I will be there," Zing says.

"You would make a great specialist."

"You mean like this?" Zing asks as she transforms into a spitting image of Sky.

"Not really sure you have the strength to help with this kind of protection."

"I may not have the strength like you and the other Red Fountain guys but I can get others to help."

"Like who?"

"I am the Pixie of Insects, I can ask them to watch for the witch," Zing shapeshifts back to normal.

"That's a great idea Zing, do it," Riven tells the pixie.

"I'll be right back," Zing says before transforming into a fly.

Riven is on guard as an injured Macy winces in pain.

The doorbell rings, "I'll get it," Mitzi says as she runs down the stairs.

"No, I will," Riven jumps in front of her.

He draws his sword with the point down not to hurt an innocent person and opens the door to see Mitzi's followers standing there.

"Is Mitzi ready?" Drama asks as Riven withdraws his sword.

"Yes, she is ready," Riven says.

"Let's go," Mitzi starts walking out the door.

"Take this," Riven hands her a communicator that Timmy created in case of an emergency.

"I don't want that thing it's associated with the Winx," Mitzi swats at his hand, "Besides I can take care of myself."

"Okay," Riven responds not even arguing, he knows that Macy is his primary concern and that if something was to happen the Winx will know.

Without saying a word to her mother Mitzi leaves.

Riven returns to watching Macy sleep.

"I just talked to the insects and they said that they will help us," Zing says molding herself back to a gladiator.

"Good, now all we have to do is watch Macy," Riven says.

Not saying a word both of them watch Macy with Ms. Clemont coming in with cookies and milk every once in a while. The only other sound is Macy grunting at the discomfort that was given by Morrigan holding her hostage.

Riven's face changes from protection to worry to regret.

"Riven, what's wrong?" Zing asks.

"Looking at Macy and not being able to do anything reminds me of when Rumplestiltskin took Musa's voice. Back then I was so caught up in being the best specialist that I neglected my relationship."

"The important thing is that you learned, that you are realizing and owning up to your mistakes," Zing says cosplaying Bloom's mom.

Riven smiles, "Thanks Zing."

Macy moans and rubs her eyes as she wakes up.

"Hey Macy, how are you feeling?" Riven asks as he scoots to the edge of his seat.

"The witch, is she gone?" Macy asks jumping up into a sitting position.

"She's gone," Riven says.

"Here, drink this. It will help you feel better," Zing says as she makes a glass of water appear.