Visitors

Vanessa and Musa are at the Gardenia Mall.

"Mom, what do you think of this?" Musa points at herself changing into a green sweater.

"Cute, but Musa be careful with magic around the, what do you guys call them, 'NMB'?" Vanessa puts her pointer finger to her chin.

"Oh, right," Musa changes back to the long sleeve shirt Vanessa let her borrow.

"Here, try these," Vanessa hands her five pieces of clothing.

"Okay, but where?" Musa takes them.

"Over here, in the dressing rooms," Vanessa guides her to the back of the store.

"Thanks Mom," Musa says as she walks into an open dressing room.

Musa picks up the first outfit to try on, it is a red long sleeve shirt and blue jeans with green leaves on the pockets. She walks out of the dressing room to see Vanessa sitting in a chair waiting for her.

"You look great," Vanessa stands up.

"Thanks, Mom, but what are these leaves and red circles?" Musa asks.

"It's called 'Holly', it is one of the most festive things around Christmas," Vanessa explains the greenery on the pants she chose for Musa.

"Bloom never talked about it," Musa explains.

"Holly is very poisonous for pets so we didn't have much because of Kiko."

"That's good. Kiko is the Winx mascot, we love him," Musa says.

"We all do," Vanessa hugs Musa, "Now go try on the rest of the clothes so we can hit the next store."

Musa smiles then turns and walks back into the dressing room. She changes into a white turtleneck and a green vest with writing on the front that says "Home is the place to be". Musa really likes it but wonders if there is a reason Vanessa chose this shirt.

"Mom, is there a reason you chose this shirt?" Musa throws her voice.

"Which one?" Vanessa asks.

Musa returns to the hall where Vanessa is sitting in the same chair.

"I love this but I am wondering why you chose this one."

"No reason, I just liked it."

"Okay," Musa says turning back and heading to the dressing room to change once again.

Musa changes to the next and last shirt Vanessa chose, it is a red shirt with a Christmas tree on it and the words 'Christmas Magic' written in gold glitter.

She likes this shirt also and has the feeling that there is a reason that Vanessa chose this one also.

"Mom, are you sure I can get these?" Musa asks walking out of the dressing room with the clothes she was originally wearing on.

"Of course Musa, don't worry about it."

"Okay," Musa says following Vanessa to the register to pay for the clothes.

After paying they go to the next shop where the sweaters have one of the things she loves the most, music. Music notes are her favorite.

"Come along Musa," Vanessa says walking into a store called "Beat".

As Musa looks at the clothes she hears her name being called, she turns around to see Mark.

"Hey Mark," Musa replies.

"Been a while," Mark starts a conversation.

"It has," she notices his name tag around his neck, "I thought you worked at the Music Bar."