A Talk

"Mom, which radio station has all the Christmas music on right now?" Bloom yells as she searches for the station but only finding every day music or static.

"101.6," Vanessa pokes her head out of the kitchen.

Bloom turns the knob until she lands on the station needed.

A pop version of Jingle Bells is playing.

Musa is nodding her head to the music.

"Who is this, they're great," Sky asks.

"This is Sincerely Yours," Bloom says.

"Sounds like a girl band," Riven says in a tone he would have used before he left Alfea.

"So what? We can be the only girl band?" Musa puts her hands on her hips.

"No," Riven says.

"I thought you changed, but obviously not," Musa says leaving the room and stomping up the stairs.

"Musa," Riven tries to go after her but is stopped by Helia.

"Let one of the girls talk to her," Helia says wisely.

"Helia is right Riven, right now Musa needs a girl. It's not you, it's the fact that she is confused and doesn't know what to do," Flora agrees.

"Let me go talk to her," Tecna says before walking out of the room.

Riven, not getting mad, gives a nod as the response.

Tecna walks upstairs to Bloom's room where Musa is crying into her pillow. Saying nothing Tecna walks over to the bed, sits on the edge, and comforts her best friend by rubbing her back.

Musa rolls over to see who is comforting her, "Why would he do this?"

Musa sits up and puts her head on Tecna's shoulder.

"I don't know but we are always here for you," Tecna says hugging Musa.

"Why is everything going wrong? Especially now."

"I don't know that either, what I do know is that you are strong and will make it through this."

A knock comes from the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me and Riven," Stella says.

"Go away," Musa takes one of her shoes and throws it at the closed door.

"Musa, please, I just want to tell you something," Riven says through the door.

"Fine," Musa reluctantly agrees, "But only because you said please."

Stella opens the door, she and Riven walk in.

"We need to talk," Riven says.

"Come on Stella," Tecna stands up and drags Stella out of the room, giving Musa and Riven privacy.

"What's going on?" Musa asks in an accepting tone.

"I didn't mean it the way it came out," Riven explains taking a seat on the floor.

"You shouldn't have said it in the first place," Musa replies.

"I know, that was my fault. Helia explained to me what I did wrong," Riven says.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper so easily. I know that you are trying to be better, I see that you are trying to be better, it's just been so crazy that I just blew up from all the confusion."

"Flora explained that to me," Riven tells Musa as he transfers from the floor to the bed.

"Look, right now we have to take care of Morrigan and my traitor of a boyfriend, after we defeat them we can talk about us."

"You're still gonna go out with that jerk?" Stella barges in.

"Stella," Musa looks at her friend disappointed.

"Tecna was listening too," Stella rats.

"Tecna?"

"Sorry Musa," Tecna comes out of hiding in the hallway.

"Don't be mad, I was listening too," Aisha follows.

"Wow, you guys really need to be in the know," Riven jokes.

"Not now," Tecna repeats what she said while she and Riven were talking to Mirta in Alfea.