Missing

Riven walks to the quad where he was expecting to find his friends but he doesn't see anyone, he takes out his phone and calls Helia.

"Hey Riven, what's up?"

"Where is everyone?"

"Aisha and Nex are training so they have a better chance next time this new girl comes back, Bloom and Sky went for a walk, Tecna and Timmy are at Red Fountain trying to make a new software to help track when this new girl will strike next, Stella and Brandon went to Solaria to help her father, and I am in the greenhouse with Flora. Is everything okay?"

"Yea, I was just wondering where everyone was. I might go to the training room and train with Aisha and Nex."

"Okay, good luck," Helia responds.

"Thanks," Riven hangs up the phone and heads to the training room.

As he heads to the training room he feels a presence following him, "Who's there?"

"Relax, it's just me," Whisper hovers by Riven's shoulder.

"Whisper, you really gotta be careful when you sneak up on people."

"Sorry, but this is important."

"Okay, what's up?"

"I went to the Winx dorm room with Tune and Cherie to see if Musa stayed in Alfea, hoping she didn't leave again. But she wasn't there."

"Maybe she is teaching the first years, Sky told me she started to teach music to the students."

"We just checked and she isn't there," Whisper responds.

"So, she is completely gone?"

"I'm afraid so," Whisper has a sad tone, "Not only that but Musa's boyfriend is in the woods with that witch. They are planning their next move, I don't think it will be soon but we have to be ready," Whisper says in a chaotic tone.

"Find Livy and send a message to Tecna telling her to meet me in the training room then have Livy send messages to Stella, Flora, and Bloom telling them about the witch," Riven says.

"You can count on me," Whisper salutes Riven.

"Go now," Riven says in a polite but raised tone.

"Okay," Whisper flies away.

Riven runs to the training room knowing that time is now limited. The doors open and Riven sees Aisha and Nex racing, the race ends and Aisha wins.

"Hey Aisha, how about some targets?" Riven yells.

"You got it," Aisha uses her Morphix power to create five targets for Riven to hit.

"Thanks," Riven takes out a boomerang and throws it towards one of the targets expecting the boomerang to bounce from one target to the next and hit all of them in one throw.

"Geez Riven, is everything okay?" Nex asks as he sees Riven get angry and tries to break the unbreakable boomerang after he only hit four out of the five targets Aisha made for him.

"Ed is with that witch," Riven lies about what he is really angry about.

"Define with," Nex says.

"As in willingly partnered. He didn't have the tone I had when I was spelled by Darcy or Mandragora."

"So we have a mole," Aisha says.

"Yep," Riven confirms.

The doors slide open and Tecna walks in, "Hey Riven, Livy said that you needed to see me."