T'Challa x Male reader| A Common Cold

More stuff hurray lol

---

T'Challa was sitting in his throne room, he felt bad. The king of Wakanda and the all powerful Black Panther was stricken down by a common cold, after traveling away for a while and going into a different type of climate. Y/N was joking about his boyfriends cold and how he was treating it like it's the end of world disease, Y/n had opened the large door to the Throne room with a cheeky grin, "How is my poor king doing?" He said with a tease closing the door behind him.

"Very funny Y/n.'' T'Challa respond than covered his nose and sneeze loudly.

"You act like its killing you, have you ever been sick before?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, but not this bad of a cold." He muttered the last part as Y/n Snickered walking toward T'Challa.

He stood in front of the king with his arms crossed, "You aren't gonna die from a common cold, that be the worst thing to happen to the Wakanda kingdom." Y/n said walking around the throne than leaning against the large seat on the right side.

"I know.." T'Challa said sniffled.

-- few weeks later.

With a loud sneeze that echoed throughout a room, y/n sat on the large bed shivering and cover in blankets.

T'Challa had entered the room chuckling, "Look who is acting like this cold is going to kill them." Walking towards his sick boyfriend.

"I hate you, so much." Y/n responded with a sneer as his nose began to run again.

"Love you too. "

-----
Gotta love colds