T'Challa x Male reader| Another one

Y/n was furious, he was pandering back and forth. His bastard 'boyfriend' screwed up again T'Challa couldn't get Mitch back to safety as he was only taken again by someone.

It was T'Challas fault as he had promised y/n he would get his best friend back safe and sound but only to find out he slipped through the Panthers paws and taken away, y/n sat on his bed holding his head with his hands as tears started to break through his tightly shut eyes.

There was foot steps outside the door, as it opened slowly with a creak. Y/n head shot up, tears in his eyes stinging. T'Challa stood there with sadness in his eyes.

Y/n bit his lip, lowering his head again back into the palms of his hands, sniffling loudly trying not to cry. "Y/n..." T'Challa spoke softly as he made his way across the room slowly.

"You lied.." y/n said gritting his teeth.

There was slience, T'Challa stopped and stood still only a few feet away from his distraught boyfriend, "we tried-" he was cut off by movement.

"you really tried alright." Y/n stood up quickly from the bed, tears forming in his angered eyes.

"NICE JOB OF TRYING!" He shoved T'Challa back a bit in anger.

"CONGRATS, YOU LOST MY BEST FRIEND YET AGAIN." Y/n threw a punch at him only it to be caught by T'Challas right hand.

His body was shaking in anger, sadness, and pure hatred. He threw another punch at his boyfriend for his another hand to be caught, tears started falling down his face his body becoming weak.

"You promised.." Y/n whispered in pain, his hands were dropped as he wiped away his tears.

There was a bound of force around him, as it was a tight hug from T'Challa. This broke y/n more as he hugged him back, placing his head on his shoulder crying.

T'Challa's face was still filled with sorrow as he stood there hugging y/n tightly, letting him cry into his shoulder.

"I know..." T'Challa spoke, as y/n cried harder into his shoulder.