T'Challa x Male reader| Peaceful sleep

Everyone needs to nap sometimes

-----

A silent snore was the only noise in the bedroom, it was calm in there y/n was asleep sprawled out as he had been up a few days, looking into some stuff. There was two slightly loud knocks at the door, this woken y/n a bit, as he sat up fixing himself.

"Come in..?" His voice was hoarse.

The door opened a bit as a familiar face, T'Challa with a worried look he stepped in closing the door behind him.

"How long had you stayed up?" He asked making his way slowly to y/n.

"72 hours..." y/n rubbed his eyes, yawning loudly.

T'Challa shook his head in disappointment, "why?"

Y/n looked around for papers he had but they were scattered across the bed and floor. "All this.....is on.." a yawn interrupted him "Mitch.." he fell back into the bed mumbling.

"You shouldn't have to worry, we will find him." T'Challa said sitting on the bed looking back at y/n.

"I can..find..him quicker.." Y/n mumbled rolling over to his side, his back to T'Challa.

"Y/n you dont have to, for-" there was a snore.

He held in a chuckle, as he got up from the bed slowly. T'Challa made his way back to the door opening it, he glanced behind his shoulder smiling he than left the room, closing the door behind him.