T'Challa x Male Reader| Forgiveness

Its been a couple of weeks since Y/N and T'Challa been away from each, only to exchange a few glances of they pass each other in the halls or somewhere else within the kingdom.

T'Challa was sitting in his bedroom on the side of the bed, staring out the large window in front of him, thinking to himself what he could have done better...

There was a knock at the door, "come in" a weak replied answered, the door opened slowly and closed.

It was silent as there only was only breathing, and the slight rain that hit against the large glass. The was movement behind T'Challa it was slow and cautious, glancing over his right shoulder seeing the person stop in their tracks as if being caught like a deer in the headlights.

He looked back the window as the person made their way to where he was and sat down next to him, feeling weight suddenly on his shoulder glancing at the weight he saw the familiar face he truly loved, Y/n.

They sat in silence as the rain became softer and softer, T'Challa moved his arm around Y/n's waist slowly to pull him closer.

"T'Challa," Y/n spoke quietly.

"Hmm?"

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too.. y/n"

They sat in silence for much longer as the rain had finally stopped completely.

"I forgive you.." Y/n spoke once again to break the silence, "I over reacted on that matter."

T'Challa fingers gently dug into Y/n's side as he kissed the top of his head.

___
Oh hurray your back together snorts