T'Challa x male reader| Pet

Y/n was walking, his face full of glee holding a box. Making his way down the hall he caught the attention of T'Challa, as he looked down that hall watching y/n.

Y/n pushed the doors open to his room, and closed the door behind him, he walked to his bed placing the box down as he was ready to open it there was a sudden voice.

"Y/n, what is in that box?" T'Challa asked.

He didnt respond, y/n opened the box as he slowly lifted something black.

T'Challa was now behind y/n as he looked over his shoulder to see a black kitten. Surprised by this he reached around y/n placing his hand over the location of the kitten as it meowed happily pawing at his fingers.

"I found him while I was visiting a friend. " y/n broke the silence of conversation as he glanced over his shoulder to look at his boyfriend.

"You name it yet?" T'Challa asked still amused by the little kittens cuteness.

Y/n turned toward him fully holding the kitten up (like how simba is held snrt), "either Black Panther or Little T." He snickered.

T'Challa smiled and chuckled.

____

YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS PET PLAY

YOU HAVE BEEN WRONGED FUCKERS

also have a vote what should the kittens name be? Little T or Black Panther?