Vacation

Rikka's P.O.V

"IRA what're you doing here?!" I Ask in surprise.

"I said I was coming back." Ira Said with a shrug.

"Come on." I Say Before I walk down stairs and watch as he runs to sit at the table. "Here you go Ira." I Said as I set the food in front of him and he immediately starts eating. "Were you THAT hungry?" I Ask.

"Partially I really truly just missed your cooking that much." Ira Said causing me to blush at his words and turn around.

(Time skip)

"How long are you gonna sit there and stare at words?" Ira Asked as he peeked over my shoulder.

"It's called reading you should try it sometime." I Said.

"Looks boring." Ira Says while looking at the book.

"It LOOKS boring but it's actually pretty fun." I said with a smile.

"Yeah right." Ira Said with a scoff.

"You know what Ira." I say before I pull his Bat ears and he wobbles around.

"Ow!?!" He Yells.

"It's your own fault." I Say while crossing my arms.

"Rikka there's a dark heartbeat ~quel." Raquel Said as he rushed into my room.

"And Ira needed to know that?" I Ask sarcastically.

"Bye Rikka!" Ira Said Before he disappeared.

"Bye." I Say Before I look at Raquel. "Really...I wasn't in the mood to fight Ira!?!" I Yell.

"Sorry~quel." He Said.

"Let's go." I Say with a sigh. after some searching me and the rest of the Girls find the distain and destroy it.

"We did it but...Who made the distain no ones here." Maya points out.

"Ira made it~quel." Raquel Yells Maya.

"Ira did make it but only because RAQUEL told Ira there was a dark heartbeat." I Say angrily.

"WOW that was a clumsy mistake." Mackenzie Says.

"Anyway let's go Ira." I Say to him.

"Ok." He says while appearing out of nowhere.

"I think they'd make a cute couple." Clara Says as she looks at us.

"I refuse to let my best friend be with a mercinare especially Ira." Maya Says protectively.

"Just saying, not to mention he's going on the trip with us secretly." Clara adds.

"WhAt!?!" Maya Yells.

I wasn't supposed to hear this conversation obviously but I was standing Right Here.

"But who invited him?" Maya Asks.

"Can't tell you but I can say that the person who invited him has Blue hair, Bye guys." Clara Says.

"Ira did you finish packing." I Ask as we walk to my house.

"Yep." He Says happily.

"packing for what~quel?" Raquel Asks confuses.

"Something none of the fairies are going on." I reply.

"None of the annoying fairies are coming?" Ira Asks happily.

"Nope not one." I Answer And I looked at Ira who was now grinning. "The girls are still coming so stop that." I Say.

"Ok." He Said But I could still see him grinning. "Hey Rikka?" He Asked.

"Yes Ira?" I Ask with a sigh.

"Turn around real quick." He requested.

"Fine." I Say reluctantly then turn around and feel something on my face. "IRA!?!" I Yell.

"Thanks for inviting me to go with you." He Says Before He teleports away and I stand there stunned. Ira just kissed me.

"Hey Rikka what's wrong ~quel?" Raquel Asks.

"I uh...Nothing everything's fine." I Say.

"Whatever you say ~quel." Raquel Said Before He floats away and I lay down apparently it's 8:46p.m. so I should get some sleep. I lay down and go to sleep and have this REALLY strange dream about Ira.

(Time skip brought to you by Sparklez0519 who was the first reader of this book)

I woke up and felt someone's presence. "What is it Ira." I Ask as I turn over and he's puppy dog eyeing me.

"Your hungry ALREADY?!?" I Ask in surprise.

"Yep now let's eat." He Says with a smile.

"Fine." I say before pushing him out the room and getting ready for school.

"I'm really tired." I mumble as I walk down and place a plate In front of Ira. "Eat so I can get to school." I Say.

"Whatever chef Rikka." Ira Says as I blush at his comment and turn around.

"Oh yeah and Ira Why'd you kiss me Yesterday?" I Ask.

"Why do you think?" He Asks So I think about it and the first thing that comes to mind is that dream I had.

"Rikka your face is red are you sick?" He Asks.

"Huh no I'm just...I have to get to school now move along Ira." I Say in a pudgy tone.

"Your blushing." He Says with a gasp.

"Go Ira I'll see you after school." I Say So he sighs and reluctantly agrees. For some reason I really wanted payback for him embarrassing me, so I kissed him right before he teleported away. "Bye Ira." I Say.

"Wait!?!" Ira Yells.

"Nope bye." I Say as I close the door in his face and walk outside to find Maya waiting for me.

"Hey Rikka ready for school?" She Asks.

"Of course I'm ready Maya are you ready for the test?" I Ask with a smile.

"Oh NO I Forgot!?!" She shouts in surprise.

"Of course you did, don't worry it's tomorrow." I Say with a giggle.

(Time skip because I'm to lazy to make a part about them being in school)

"Bye guys!" I Say as They walk away and I open the door and find Ira staring at me. "Hi Ira." I Say.

"Come here a sec." He says so I walk over and wraps his arms around me.  "Were you trying to get payback for yesterday this morning." Ira Asks.

"Yes I was what are you gonna do about it?" I Ask while raising one of my eyebrows.

"This." He says as he kisses me and hugs me tighter.

"I-ra." I Say in surprise so he smirks and bites my bottom lip making me gasp. He laughs before he slips his tongue in my mouth and explores my mouth. When he finally releases me there's a string of saliva still connecting us before I look up to notice Raquel. "Oh my gosh Raquel When Did You Get Here?!" I ask.

"You were kissing IRA ~quel!?!" Raquel says.

"See ya later Rikka." Ira Says Before he disappeared.

"Bye Ira." I Say Before I look back at Raquel and he's flying away.

"RAQUEL PLEASE DON'T TELL THE OTHERS!?!" I Yell desperately.

"No promises ~quel." He Says.

"Where are you going Raquel?" I Ask.

"To visit the others ~quel." He Answers so I sigh as he flys away.

"I'm back!" Ira shouts so I turn around to be face to face with Ira.

"Why are you hungry?" I Ask.

"Yep but not for food sadly." He Says So I look so him curiously. Ira kisses me agiwn and wraps his arms around my waist to hold me in place.

To be continued...