Marmo's Cousin

A/n:That's Marmo's cousin up top.

Rikka's P.O.V

"I'm Home M-" I start. When I enter the room my eyes fill with tears. Mady is on the floor passed out, my room is trashed, and Mackenzie is the only person here to blame.

"So Blame Her." Someone whispers in my ear. "It is her fault isn't it?" That voice says again. "Who's there?" I Ask. "Nobody...Yet." The voice says and I no longer hear it after that.

"Mackenzie Why Did You Do All This?!" I ask angrily. "It was Madyson." She Says while pointing at Mady who's passed out. "She's Passed Out And has a bruise on her cheek, why did you do all of this?" I Ask still angry. "I-." She says trying to think of another excuse.

"GET OUT. I can't Believe I ever Trusted you." I Yell. She runs out of my house and I look at Mady concerned. She starts waking up and when she sits up she looks at me. "Hello Rikka...Is She Gone?!?" She Asks pulling her knees to her stomach in fear.

Mackenzie caused all this trauma to her? I hate Mackenzie and Raquel they're traitors. "No she's gone don't worry." I Say in a comforting tone.

Madyson's P.O.V

I felt her presence while I was fake passed out. My best Friend has finally returned! I'll have to visit her. "Rikka, Raquel left this note for you." I Say Sadly. She takes the note and reads it.

Dear Rikka,

I no longer want to be your pixie ~Quel. I'm sure there's a better blue haired girl out there ~Quel. Your pitiful and a whiny b**** ~Quel. You know what I was gonna say ~Quel. We are no longer partners, friends or anything else ~Quel.

Die in a hole,
Raquel

When she finished reading the words I had written she cried. She thought Raquel has left her. I knew she could never be with Ira. She can't give him anything that I can't, and I can provide more.

Now for Natalie, and Maya....I've gotten rid of Clara. She's now in a coma dreaming about exactly what's happening right now except there's nothing she can do about it.

I'll get my friend to pretend to be Maya and I'll get Regina to deal with her sister! "Rikka I'll give you time to mourn and just take a walk!" I Say leaving.

Once I'm out of the house I teleport to the lair. "XI!!!" I Yell hugging her. "Hello Mady!" She Says hugging back. "Ok I know you just got back but I have a favor to ask." I Say.

"I'm listening." Xi replies. "There's this girl named Maya I need you to dress up as her and be rude to this blue haired girl named Rikka. I'll deal with the real maya." I Say.

"Sounds evil enough!" She Says And changes clothes making herself look exactly like Maya. "Ok follow me." I say. We teleport back to earth and she follows me to Rikka's house with a fake smile.

"Rikka! I'm back with Maya!" I say as we enter and shut the door. "Oh Maya-" Rikka starts while still crying. "Man your one whiny bitch." Xi says in Maya's voice. "Maya did you-?" She starts.

"God Maya Maya Maya your so annoying you don't need to say my fucking name in every sentence." Xi says. She makes a great evil Maya. "I don't-" Rikka starts.

"Oh Man I thought you were fucking smart." Xi says sarcastically. Rikka's tears keep flowing and I hide my urge to laugh. "Your not the Maya I'm friends with." Rikka Yells.

"Your right I'm the Maya your BEST friends with." Xi Says. "We're over Maya." Rikka Yells angrily. Xi leaves smirking. "Oh Rikka I'm so sorry, but I have to inform you...Clara's in a coma." I Say.

"What?!?" She yells surprised. "And Natalie....She ran Away." I Say. "I...Have no one left." Rikka Says falling to her knees. "Well I still have you Mady!" Rikka Says With hope.

"Me? No no no!" I say turning into my mercinare form. "You have nobody. For breaking my Ira-Kun's heart." I say darkly. "You...are a mercinare?!" She Asks.

To be continued...