Compliments

Rikka's P.O.V
I was cut off by Raquel yelling again. Raquel just go to bed or something I'll deal with Ira. He stops banging on the door and I finish my sentence.

Now Ira, Don't you think your a little too mean to Raquel? Ira:Nope he deserves it. Your hopeless. Ira:I know.

That wasn't a compliment. Ira:I know,but I'm gonna pretend it was. Do you think you can transport us to a different world again sometime?

Ira:I guess. YAY!!! Ira:Your really excited over nothing. Your so complicated. Ira:You love it. Don't get perverted or I'll kick you out the room and you can hang out with Raquel.

Ira:Never mind. That's what I thought. Ira:You wanna know what I thought? No because it's 98% most likely perverted.

Ira:You think so little of me. Your the one who deemed yourself a perv. Ira:Oh yeah and the hickey on my bat ear made itself.

Yes it did now go to sleep I have to get to school ON TIME tomorrow. Ira:Fine. He lays next to me and we fall asleep.

(Time skip cause I lazy)

Ok Ira I'll be back after school don't break anything. Ira:I'm not three years old ya know. Whatever you say.

Ira:Bye! Ok see ya later. I leave the house and bump into Clara and Maya. Clara:Good morning Rachel.

Oh,Good morning Clara. Maya:Ready to head to school? Yep let's go! Clara:Let's just hope everyone forgot about the other day.

They probably don't even remember our names. Maya:Well we're about to find out. Clara:Hello Mackenzie. Mackenzie:I'm scared they remember.

You guys worry to much come on. I drag them to the classroom and nobody bothers us. See Nobody remembers.

Maya:Sure,they might just be scared. Clara:Mmm... well I don't know Why they'd be scared but they could be.

Mackenzie:Yeah,Nobody bothered me and wanted to talk about my concerts. Maybe they just forgot and you guys should leave it at that.

Maya:Whatever you say Rikka. Clara:Well girls I have a surprise. Mackenzie:What? Clara:I will be transferring to your school today.

Maya:Is that why you started hanging out with us at school? Clara:Yep, Sebastian told me to check it out before I can officially come.

Well that's good news. Clara:I'll be back girls...class is starting soon you should sit down. Maya:Ok bye Clara!

Clara walks away and the teacher comes in. Teacher:Ok girls take your seats,good morning class today we have a new student.

Clara enters the class and she's wearing the uniform. Teacher:Please introduce yourself. Clara:Gladly,I am Clara Yotsuba and it's nice to meet you all.

Teacher:Now please take a seat. Clara sat next to me and Maya and smiled. Maya:*whispers* Yay your in our class!

When class finally ends a few of the other student council walk up to me, Maya,Mackenzie,and Clara.

Guy:Hello Maya Aida I heard you were a superhero! Maya:Uhh. They only "superheroes" here are The staff so move along.

Girl:Your just mad because we found out your secret. What secret? Guy:That you guys can turn into superheroes.

Clara:Oh and guys Natalie skipped a few grades and will be joining us. Mackenzie:Can't Wait to be bossed around at school.

We turn And Natalie is glaring at Mackenzie. Natalie:What was that I don't think I heard you correctly?

Mackenzie:OMG she's coming here with us YAY! Clara:Wow you really changed your attitude quick.

Clara sips o her tea. WHERE DID YOU GET TEA?!? Clara:Sebastian put it in my pocket. Maya:How'd it fit? Clara:Can't say.

(Time skip)

Clara:See you guys later! Mackenzie:I hope I'm not late to my concert. Natalie:You better hurry. Maya:BYE GIRLS!!!

I have to head back see ya at school tomorrow! They wave goodbye and we go our separate ways. Clara:Hey Rikka. AH...Oh it's just you,yes Clara?

Clara:So what do you and your BOYFRIEND Ira plan on doing today? He's not my boyfriend....and I don't know.

Clara:Sure...Well see you tomorrow! Ok!!! She walks to her house and I open the door. I'm back. I walk upstairs to find Ira sleep on my bed.

AW! He shifts so I can't see his face. Your awake. He mumbles something before he grabs my wrist and pulls me into the bed.

See your not asleep. He just ignores me. Fine. Ira:Did you have fun at school. Yes I did actually.

Ira:Ok well guess what? What? Ira:I a-.....

TO BE CONTINUED......

(I truly hate cliffhangers but I just wanna see the reactions to what he'll say next maybe it's perverted maybe it's a compliment can't say but you can vote....Compliment OR Perverted thing that might end in fluff or smut or lemon or....you get the point decide In the comments and don't forget first one to comment in my new book gets to be a honorable mention and a character(You can choose your name if you win) So till next time!!!)(>\\\<)

*VOTING IS NO LONGER OPEN*