Ira sings...

Rikka's P.O.V

Are you sure that you can sing your not like Maya right? Ira:Yeah I'm sure he opens his mouth and is about to start when Raquel comes down stairs.

Raquel:Whatcha doin ~quel? Well Ira was gonna sing till you interrupted him. Raquel:I wanna hear this ~quel. He sits down with popcorn.

Then outta nowhere the girls show up and are watching with popcorn. When did this become a public show?!

Maya:Raquel said he wanted us to arch Ira sing with him....he said he might be worse then me which I take offensively.

Ira:Do I have to now there's to many people? I'll deal with them. I push them into another room and Clara knocks on the door.

Clara:Can I watch at least?! Ira:meh. Sure. I let Clara in and she sits down. Ok Ira shoot!

Ira:Fine...

Ira sits down and falls asleep. Raquel:that was surprisingly good. Clara:Wow you might've just became my favorite pop-star.

He did a good job now let him sleep. Maya and the other girls burst in. Natalie:That was Awesome!!! Mackenzie:Bot better than me but pretty good.

Maya:Amazing Fantastic Awesome Fabulous my new second favorite pop star!!! Ok we get it guys now go and let him sleep.

Clara pushes them out and waved goodbye. Ira hey Ira do you think you can at least lay in a bed? Ira:nmph. I sigh.

(Time skip...you knew it was coming)

Ira's still asleep so I decide to make food and eat so while I'm eating Ira comes down and sits across from me.

Ira:Good morning Rikka. Good evening you mean. Ira:But it's so-. He looks over and the suns setting.

You fell asleep after you finished your song all the girls and Raquel liked it. Ira:ok well can I have something to eat I'm hungry.

Sure. I get up and band him a plate. Ira:Thanks Chef Rikka!. Your welcome perverted young jikochu. Ira:Done! Already?!?

Ira:I'm hungry. Nice to meet you hungry I'm Rikka. Ira:Not funny. That's what you say.

(So I realized they aren't that you know... romantic anymore so after this paragraph the one shots and fluff will come back!)(-.-) your welcome. oh and next chapter will be a thanks for the support chapter don't worry I'm not finished with this book yet.)

Ira:Rikka why don't we do something tomorrow I'm bored? Then why not do something now? Ira:Don't know you wanna do something now?

Sure let's go! We walk a few blocks and see. The Carnival!!! Ira:The What.

(After explaining what a carnival is)

Maya:Hi Rira!!! Who's that? Clara:That's the ship name we came up with. Natalie:I was the one who thought of making a ship name.

Mackenzie:And Rira was the result! Ira:What's a ship and what is a ship name? Wow you don't know what that is?!

Clara:Don't feel bad we had to explain to Maya for what about a hour. Maya:Well Sorry I'm not that big of a ship person.

(After explaining ships to Ira)

Let's go ride stuff now! Ira:ok. Maya:The carousel lets go in that first. We drag Ira along and get crowded because Mackenzie.

Mackenzie:Go ahead guys I'll catch up. Clara:We got you. We dragged her from the crowd and she put on her disguise.

(36 rides later)

Ira:No more I can't. Just in more. Maya:All that's left is the Farris wheel. Clara:That's it then you can leave. Ira:But I wanna leave Now!!!

To bad let's go! I drag him to the Ferris wheel and the girls start whispering. What're you talking about?

Maya:Nothing Nothing At all!!! Natalie:Look it's Raquel!?! We look back and they shove us in the little thing ma bob seat.

HEY!?! Ira:I thought they were coming on with us!?! They were!!! Maya:We'll be behind you don't worry. They get on the next seat thing.

Those shipping, fangirling, jerks. Ira:What's wrong with sitting with me? Nothings wrong with that they probably just have a camera.

Ira:So I'd be like Marmo sitting behind us?! Yes just about. Ira:I don't care though. Look we stopped at the top!

Maya texted me...
-----------------
Maya:Now kiss!!!
Me:Stop creepily watching me!
Maya:I'll think about it.
-----------------
Did you know it's good luck to kiss when your at the top? Ira:No. well it is so.... Ira:Ok. He leans over and kisses me.

I open my eyes for a second to find maya taking pictures. That Fangirl. Ira releases me and the Ferris Wheel starts moving again.

We get off. Maya:I ship it So much even if I would love to crush Ira to pieces. Ok well none of that. Mackenzie:Best ship ever!

Ok well I'm not listening to you guys anymore. Ira:now can we leave I'm dying. Ok,oK. We walk home and my moms eating the food I left out for her.

Mom:So How was your day? Good and yours!? Mom:Well I'm so you see me and....

TO BE CONTINUED..... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!