Dream of Magnolia

Rikka's P.O.V
Do you think I could come to the town of Magnolia with you? KyKy:Of course just convince your over protective boyfriend and we're good to go.

WE'RE NOT DATING!!! KyKy:So you lost your vir-. I cut her off. OK I'll do it but can I bring the girls along? KyKy:Sure! Ok where do I find Ira?

She snaps her fingers and he appears. Ira could I go to Magnolia with your sister? Ira:Absolutely-. KyKy glared at him. Ira:Sure but I'm also coming.

Yes I'll get Rory and the girls!

~~~Time Skip~~~

KyKy:Ok everyone ready? Maya:Yep let's go! She snaps her fingers and we appear on some type of stage. KyKy:Whoops Sorry Gajeel.

We look behind us and a weird person who has metal piercings everywhere is behind us. Gajeel:Look where your going next time!

KyKy's P.O.V
Ok guys follow me! They follow me and I introduce them to everyone. Rikka:Have you guys seen Rory by any chance? Yep he's with Ira.

Rikka:Where's Ira? Well he never wanted to come here so it's his first time and he's outside. Maya:Should we go get him? I'll get him!

I walk outside and drag Ira back inside. Natsu:Who are they? This is The GlitterForce and some of my friends. Lucy:Who's the kid with bat ears?

My twin brother Ira. Mira:KyKy this is important come here! One sec Mira I have to finish- MIRA I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THAT SECRET SHIP!!!

Mira walks over to me and sits down with us. Mira:So What is it!?! RIra Rikka And Ira! Mira:OH MY GOSH IT'S ADORABLE!!!

I know right?! Lucy:Aren't your ship meetings tomorrow? Yeah but this couldn't wait. Natsu:Hey ICE PRINCESS did you throw this at me.

Grey:NO FLAME BRAIN I DIDN'T!!! If you two start fighting I swear. Natsu:What? Hey Rikka if I said I'll keep the thing a secret would you beat up these two I'm too lazy.

Rikka:What thing? That time that Ira and you-. Ira:WE REMEMBER. Then you'll do it? Rikka:Sure. Grey:What's she supposed to do? Rikka:GlitterForce Make over.

She transforms and beats them up for me. Thanks. Erza:KYKY!!! ERZA! Lucy:Here they go again. Hey Erza guess what?! Erza:Yes! I found out who Jellal's fiancé is!

Mira:WHO!!! I whisper it to Mira. Mira:YESSSS!!!! Erza:WHO??? I can't say or he'll be mad. Erza:But How will he know you told?

Care to share JELLAL? He burst through the doors. Jellal:I knew I'd regret telling you. Well you shouldn't have lost.

Wendy:Lost at what? We had a fight and I won so he told me who he's engaged to and it's REALLY REALLY hard NOT to tell Erza.

Erza:TELL ME!!! If you can guess who my mate is! Erza:MIRA who is it?! Mira:Sadly I'm not allowed to say or else she'll use that picture against me.

Jellal left and Erza kept bugging Mira. Mira:I said I CAN'T SAY. Rikka:Your mate,isn't that S-. SHUT UP OR I'LL TELL YOU AND IRA'S SECRET!!! Rikka:OK! Natsu:What're we talking about?

Lucy:We're trying to figure out KyKy's mate so she'll tell us who Jellal's Fiancé is. Grey:That's easy it's-. GREY Don't You Dare I Will GET Juvia.

Grey:You know what I think I forgot. Lucy:How come I don't know? I thought I told you. Lucy:Nope. Well I was going to the only people I wasn't going to tell were Erza, Natsu, Laxus, And Gajeel.

Levy:I'll tell you
Lu-Chan! Lucy:Really!? Levy:Of course,It's S-. IF YOUR GOING TO TELL HER THEN WHISPER. They sit in the corner and Lucy squeals.