You Did WHAT?!?

Rikka's P.O.V

He licks my bottom lip so I open my mouth and wrap my arms around his neck. Ira swirled his tongue around my mouth and closed the gap between us. My face turned red as he slid his hands up my school uniform and I could still feel the warmth of his hands all over. I thought I heard footsteps, but I didn't hear voices so I ignored it. He was about to take off my uniform when. "OMG Rikka, raq-...GUYS RIKKA IS KISSING IRA!?!" Maya Yells while running into the room.

"WHAT!?!" Mackenzie Yells as she and the others run up the stairs.

"When I said get it out of your system that's not what I meant." Clara Said.

Ira and I pulled apart and I looked everywhere except for at them.

"See I told you ~quel!" Raquel Said.

"How could you do that Rikka?!?" Maya Asks.

"I um...Why're you guys here anyway?" I Ask.

"Raquel came crying to my house so we asked him what's wrong. And here we are... finding out that Raquel wasn't just crazy." Clara Says.

"Again I Told you ~quel." Raquel Said.

"And What were you two gonna do before we showed up?" Mackenzie Asks.

"Nothing." Ira Said so I looked at him and his face was still red from being caught, but I felt my cheeks and They're burning as well.

"Rikka...Can you please explain?" Clara Asks.

"I um.... I...I was...TAKING your advice, yeah that's it." I Say.

"SURE that was it." Clara Said and rolled her eyes.

"I'll kill you Ira." Maya said as She was about to attack Ira but I jumped in front of him.  "Rikka Why'd you get in my way?" She asked.

"Because....I don't want you to kill someone in my house." I lie.

"I'll see you tomorrow Rikka,let's go girls." She Says in a sad tone before They all leave except for Clara.

"Oh, I almost forgot Ira hurt my friend and I break you...Bye!" Clara Says Before She leaves and Ira's hiding behind me.

"She's kidding....Sorta." I Say in a comforting way.

"Then can I go back to what I was doing now?" He Asks And I blush at his comment.

"Your SUPPOSED to eat food before dessert Mercinare Pervert." I Yell.

"But I just want dessert." Ira Says As He gives me his best puppy dog eyes and I give in.

"Your such a pervert Ira." I Say.

"I'm a young mercinare." He adds.

"I know." I Say As He sits on the bed and pulls me into his lap.

"So when do we go on vacation?" He Asks.

"Tomorrow at 1:30." I Answer. "Is there a pool?" He Asks. "Yeah why?" I ask him questionably before He turns me around in his lap so I'm facing him. "I just can't wait to see your bathing suit." He Says with a smirk. "See your a pervert." I Said.

"You're the one sitting in my lap." He says as he smirks more and I blush multiple shades of red. "Oh, seems I found your weakness." He adds. "Stop being perverted you'll give everything lewd ideas." I Said.

"Whatever you say Rikka." Ira Says Before He pulls me into another deep kiss and falls back on the bed bringing me with him. He continued what he was doing before and tore the top part of my uniform and threw it on the floor.

"See dessert is way better than eating." He Said as I pet his bat ears and he stops talking for a Little bit.

"And you were saying?" I Ask. "Whose the perv now?" He asks with. Slight smirk. "You're still the perv And you ripped my uniform in half so fair is fair." I Said.

"Rude." He said before He pulled me back down and his lips traveled down my neck till they hit my a sensitive spot on my neck. "Found It!" He Says so I grin and pet his ears again. "Rikka stop petting them." He Says with a blush.

"Well I'm the one without a top now,I can pet your bat ears." I Answer with a smirk. "Fine." He Said Before sucking on that one spot and some weird noise came out my mouth. "See you gave in even if you don't wanna admit it." He Says.

"I did not." I say. "Yeah and moaning is ToTally NOT giving in." He says sarcastically. "Shut Up Ira." I Say As He continued to bite at my skin till I had about a million hickeys.

"Your school uniform will cover them." He Said. "Yeah and what about the pool?" I Ask. "I don't know use some girl magic or somethin." He Says with a shrug. "You know what?" I Ask.

"What?" He responds before I bite the tip of his bat ear and leave a pink mark. "Hey everyone will see that!?!" He complains. "That's the point." I Say.

"BUT Bel and Marmo will NEVER leave me alone if they see this!?!" He yells. "Shouldn't have ripped my uniform and gave me like What forty hickeys." I Said.

(Outside)

"Hello you must be Rikka's mom!" Marmo Said. "Yes I am why?" Rachel's mom said. "I'm Marmo one of her friends moms!" Marmo lies. "Really nice to meet you wanna come inside?" She Asks.

"Sure!" Marmo Says.

(Inside)

Rikka's P.O.V

"Hey Ira isn't that Marmo?" I Ask Him. "Yeah how'd she get in and why is she here?" Ira Asks. "Hide my moms coming!" I Yell so He hides under the bed and I pull a blanket over my hickeys.

My mom walks in so I smile. "Hi mom!" I Say. "Hey Rikka...What happened to your uniform?!?" She Asks as she stares at my ripped uniform on the floor.

"Oh,I tripped and it ripped on a tree branch." I lie. "Here hand it to me and take off that blanket it's hot in here." My mom says. "You can have the bottom of the uniform, but I'm cold so I want the blanket." I Say as She takes the bottom and yanks the blanket from me.

"MOM!?!" I Yell As She looks at my shoulders then throws the blanket at me before she goes down stairs. "Wait mom I can explain!?" I Yell. "Go back to your room Rikka and give me your uniform." She Says so I throw her the uniform and go back to my room and lock the door.

"I'm guessing your probably mad at me So I'm gonna go." It's Says. "Wait one sec." I say as I get up and cover his bat ear with some black paint. "There I'll see you tomorrow." I say with a small smile.

"Ok thanks!" He Says Before He kisses me and teleports away. "Rikka I'm ready to listen to what you have to say." My mom Says as She knocks on the door. "ok come in." I Say as I unlock the door and let her in.

"So Rikka gonna tell me where you got all those hickeys and how you uniform REALLY got ripped?" My mom asks. "Well um...I uhh." I stutter trying to find the words.

"I'm just kidding I already know." My mom said. "WHAT!?!" I Yell in shock. "Yep my new friends son has a camera on him so I know exactly what's happened." My mom said.

"You mean Everything?" I Ask. "No only what's happened today,why should I be worried about the other days?" My mom Asks as She narrows her eyes suspiciously. "Nope." I Say Before She leaves the room and gives me one last look before she closes the door. I sit there shocked.

To be continued...