Fight

The picture up top is Carina...

Mady's P.O.V

Now for my plan to finally finish this foolish girl off. "Carina." I Say. Carina my blonde haired vampire friend appears. "I got this." Carina said and waved me off.

I teleported back to the Bowling alley feeling achieved. "What's with your smile?" Xi Asks. "I succeeded it Destroying Rachel!!!" I Say pure joy laced in my voice. Nothing anyone does can break my happiness!

Until Carina comes back, but passed out with Rachel. "You did this to Me. You Separated Ira and me. This all started when You came." Rachel yells angrily. Xi picks up Carina and nods giving me the signal.

"IRA WAS MINE FIRST ANYWAY. I was His First Everything. NOTHING. You've done with him would've been his first. NOTHING." I Yell already pissed. "Bring It On." Rachel Yells.

"Sure Bitch." I Yell and punch her through the wall. She tries blocking but isn't successful. With no Powers and no friends she's just a normal human.

"I will get revenge....With The power of True Love." Rachel Says And transforms into a new diamond suit. (True Love HAHAHAHAHA! I crack myself up. That's a good one though)

"He doesn't Love You. He Loves Me and always has...It was just KyKy's orders to make him think he hates me." I Say. "What?" Rachel Asks now confused. "Let me explain to you." I Say.

She hits the ground and is paralyzed by my magic. "Ira and I were dating, and then KyKy came up to me after a few years and said I must stay at friends houses while she wasn't there." I start.

Knowing she couldn't not Listen I continue. "Which meant I had to wipe Ira's memories of me, and change them so he thinks he hates me. After that every time I returned he was dating a new Blue Haired Glitter girl. God how strange to be honest." I Say now getting emotional.

"He's.....Dated other blue cures?" Rachel Asks. "Every Blue Cure, And it hurt Me to watch him flirt with every Blue Haired Slut He Meets. So every time I return I do the same thing, and Kill off the members till he's mine again. Plus Blue Isn't A Good Color on Any it you." I Say and a tear manages to escape.

"Aren't your friends there to comfort you?" Rachel Asks. "Of course. They're there so they can help me kill off the Glitter Force." I Say. "I understand....And I forgive you." Rachel Says.

"Forgive Me?" I ask. I don't want her forgiveness. "You don't have any true friends so you hurt other people to make up for it And I forgive you! Take my hand we can become friends." She Says with a smile.

She was now standing while I was on my knees in front of her. "I." I start while taking her hand. Once I'm standing again my face turns dark. "Don't Need Your pity." I finish after slapping her into a wall.

"Why?.....Why do You Refuse My Offer?" Rachel Asks. "Because I have Friends. Friends I've cherished my whole life, and every damn year one of those friends fall in love and it Becomes My responsibility to shatter the light so they return to the darkness. Darkness Is Our Childhood And Nobody Is To Abandon it." I Say.

She falls off the building I hit her into. "And you....Just happen to be in my way." I say as I take out the cursed knife of The lost kingdom. Before I take a step I feel a change in the atmosphere.

Rachel and her True Love form turn darker. Black and dark blue to be exact. "Finally a body that suits my taste." Rikka Says a deeper and creepier voice. "Thank You Mady Dear for all the Glitter girls you've ever taken down." The voice says.

"Who are you?" I Ask. "I'm King mercinares wife dear! And this body is perfect! Every year once you defeat the cures I test out their bodies, but they all fail. This body though....It's perfect!" She Says.

"I don't understand. What do you want?" I Ask. "Nothing actually I feel satisfied with your work, and now I have no use for you." She says before My body starts to feel like it's on fire so I scream.

"Mady?" Xi And Carina Ask as they walk around the corner. "MADY?!" They Yell. I continue screaming from the unbearable pain. "Welcome to the party you two care to join?" She Asks.

"Queen Mercinare?" Xi Asks. "Xi my dear how have you been?" She Asks. "Good and you?" Xi Asks. The burning sensation seems to die down and I stop screaming. "Do we even wanna know what happened between you two?" Carina Asks.

"Do we wanna remember what happened at the First and only party we ever threw?" I Ask. "Never mind." Carina says. "Well Any friend of Xi's is a friend to me!" She says.

"Is there Any body other than that blue haired bimbos that you an use?" I Ask. "Nope." Queen mercinare Says. Seeing Rachel move makes my blood boil.

"Well I'm gonna go say hello to my husband." She Says And walks away. "She was married to me first." Xi Says once Queen Mercinare is gone. "...I feel offended." Carina Says while walking away.

"Carina!? Come back." Xi Says and chases after Carina. Yeah my two best friends are Lesbian for each other. Carina Just is very...Emotional. Now what to do about Queen Mercinare in Rachel's Body?

To be continued...