Before We Go and once we go

Rikka's P.O.V

"Then I guess I'll just be changing the future." He says bluntly. KyKy Grabs his arm and disappears for a few seconds when she returns though Ira's not with her.

"He's So annoying." She sits with future her and we all sit in a circle. "I wanna play What's that game called Um the one where you go up to someone in the group and you have to say Honey I love you will you please smile." Future me looks Directly at future Maya while saying this.

"I just call it Honey I Love You" Future maya shrugs her shoulders. "Well I'm leaving" The future Ira disappears after saying this and we close the circle. "Ok so whoever wants to go first sit in the middle" future Clara looks at everyone to make sure we were listening

"Ok I'll go First!" Future Natalie sits in the middle of the circle smirking at everyone. She looked at Clara and jumped on her. "Honey I Love You Will You Please Smile?"

The way she said it made Clara laugh though Future Natalie said it in an extremely high pitched way. "You're in The Middle Past Clara" she sat where Clara was as Clara moved to the middle.

She turned to Future her and smiled which creeped us out slightly. "HONNNEEEYYYYY I LLLOOOOOOVVVEEEE YOOOUUUUUU WILLLLL YOUUU PLEEEAAAASSEEE SMMMMIIIIILLLLLEEEEE!?!"

Clara said this while violently Shaking Future Clara who was dying of laughter. "Ok Ok you win!" Future Clara somehow manages to say through her laughter.

She sits in the middle and stares at me. "HONEY I LOVE YOU!!! SMILE!!!" She was holding my face and screeching so I laughed. I moved to the middle and looked at Future KyKy.

"HONNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYY I LOVE YOU. SMILE FOR MEEE" I was fake crying and she burst out laughing. "You win!" She moves to the middle and looked at Mackenzie.

"I LOVE YOU MACKENZIE HONEY I LOVE YOU WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!?!" She has anime tears running down her face and she was violently shaking Mackenzie.

"Honey I Love You b-." Mackenzie was cut off by KyKy being extra loud."BUT I LOVE YOU HONEY LOVE ME." Mackenzie accidentally let a giggle slip and KyKy grinned.

"MUAHAHAHA I WIN your turn" Mackenzie moves to the middle and lands her eyes on Future Maya. "HHHHOOOOONNNNNNEEY I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU SMMMMIIIIIIIILLLLEEEE!" Future Maya laughs and moves to the middle.

Maya looks at future me and smirks. "My Names Ira and I'm a Huge Jerk to everyone. My names Rikka and I'm Maya's best friend. I'll Get You Glitter Diamond. Not if I get you First. *kiss noises*"

Maya did hand puppets during her little act and everyone burst out laughing. "THAT'S NOT FUNNY NOR WOULD I EVER DO THAT" Future me yells at the exact same time as me.

"You sure?" Maya wiggles her eyebrows and Future me blushes. "Yes I'm Very Sure." She crosse her arms and Future Maya laughs at her.

Future me blushes more and covers her face with her hands. Rikka's P.O.V
"We gotta go back to our atime now it was nice though" KyKy says looking at everyone. "Well don't forget to visit!" Future her says and we all hug each other.

"Ok girls Let's go!!!" Maya says enthusiastically and KyKy Takes us back to the past. "That was fun." I say and they nod in agreement.

"So what now?" I ask. "Hmm don't know...I wanna go to that sculpture place you told me about!!!" KyKy says. "Ok let's Go!!!" Maya agrees and leads us back to the museum.

"This is where we found the red royal crystal." Clara says smiling. "Royal Crystal?" KyKy says stopping in her tracks. Maya turns to her and smiles.

"The royal crystals are very powerful an-." Maya starts but gets cut off by Mackenzie. "And we can't let you see them because when we showed them to Regina she went insane." Mackenzie explains.

"But that's Regina you guys know I'd never do that." KyKy says. "You know you guys never explained how you met KyKy." I say and they all turn yo look at me.

"Well if we're to be totally honest we don't remember she just suddenly appeared and we were friends." Maya says tapping her chin. "Actually I was lost and Found them then they helped me and eventually we became friends." KyKy says.

"I can sort've remember that." Clara says. KyKy sighs in relief and Maya takes out the Royal Crystals. "I trust You KyKy!" Maya says handing KyKy the purple one so she can take a closer look.

KyKy's P.O.V
"Wow they're beautiful." I says examining the purple one she gave me. "That's enough." Mackenzie says trying to snatch from me but I move it away and step back.

"You act like I'd steal it what do they do anyway?" I ask. "They helped us find the princess!" Rikka says. "Hm I wonder?" I say putting the crystal to the light.

The sun hits the crystal and it floats out my hand. "What's Happening?" Mackenzie says trying to grab the crystal. "Maybe it's gonna lead us somewhere!" Maya says excited.

The crystal leads us to a statue of a palace. "Cool it's pretty but why'd it lead us here?" I ask. "Hey look." Clara says pointing to a gold crystal embedded in the statue.

"Pretty." I say. The crystal was halfway out already so I decide to pull it out so I can examine it closer. "Why'd you do that?!?" I hear some girl yell from behind.

We all turn around to see a girl with long brown hair looking at us. She sort of looked like a circus performer.

 She sort of looked like a circus performer

"Because. What's it to you?" I say unfazed by her intrusion. "I was going to present that statue in the museum competition." She says but I can tell she's lying.

"I was going to use the beautiful lady last year but someone broke it. And this year someone ruined it...You can visit our circus to make up for it" She says as she walks away. "Don't care." I say and look back at the crystal.

"It's so pretty don't you girls think." I ask looking at them. "It is really pretty but why'd the Royal Crystal lead us to it?" Rikka says. I close my eyes and think for a moment.

"What if....It's another Royal Crystal?" I ask. "There's only five Royal Crystals." Mackenzie says clearly annoyed at the suggestion. "How Do You Know?" I ask.

"Because I do." Mackenzie says in a threatening tone. I roll my eyes at her and put the crystal in my pocket. "Whatever I have things to do and people to visit anyway." I say sticking out my tongue before teleporting to the bowling alley.

"I'm Baaaacckk!!!" I Yell. "Oh God." I can hear Bel and Marmo say together. "Hey you didn't squeal when they talked at the same time." Regina says. "Because I don't ship them together anymore." I say shrugging.

"So who do you ship him with?" Regina asks looking at Bel. "Mackenzie Mack." I say calmly making Regina nod. "Well isn't Bel I don't know a grandpa." Regina says. "Yeah but they'd be cute together." I say.

She nods in understanding making me look at Bel. "Oi Bel Marmo Where's My Cat?" I ask impatiently. "Uh well you see...Um...W-" Bel gets cut off by Marmo saying, "King Mercinare took it and destroyed it.".

"WHAT?!?" I say gasping.

Rikka's P.O.V

When KyKy left we all went to my house, and talked about how she just Up and disappeared on us.

To be continued...