Suspicious

Rikka's P.O.V
"Ok girls le-." I start but get cut off by someone knocking on the door. I open the door and a girl with blue hair smiles at me. "Hello I'm Jitsuko Tachibana, And I am looking for Ms.Rikka." She says.

I smile politely at her. "Well your in luck I am Rikka and what is it you need exactly?" I ask then the girls start being nosey and run behind me.

"Sorry for the intrusion but I'm looking for my pet and the teacher at the school I'm transferring to Said that you and your friend were experimenting on animals kind of like her." She says a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Animals just like her?" I ask. "She's sort've a deer and she has a red black bow. And she has antlers. But unlike most deers she doesn't have four hooves." She says.

"Hmm I haven't seen her but I'll be sure to inform you if I do. Is there some way I can reach you?" I ask smiling. "Yes actually here's my phone. And if I don't pick up you can find me at Sea Shell Bay Middle." She says handing me a piece of paper.

"Ok I'll be sure to tell you if I find anything." I say and she waved bye while walking in a different direction. "Hmm what animal would look like Kipi?" Maya asks looking at us.

I close the door and shrug. "Oh maybe she has a Pixie!!!" Clara says. "Only we have Pixies Clara." Natalie says folding her arms. "You never know." I say.

We sit on the couch and start talking about The crystal at the museum.

KyKy's P.O.V
I turn to Regina who pulls me into another part of the Alley where they can't hear us. "Daddy didn't destroy your cat Bel and Marmo are justness horrible at taking care of stuff."

Regina says. I frown and take out the crystal I found earlier today. "What's that?" Regina asks pointing at the crystal. "Don't know the girls "Royal" crystals lead to it." I say shrugging.

"How exactly did you gain there trust?" Regina says looking me straight in the eyes. "Mind Dragon slaying magic. I used a powerful spell making them believe that we've always be friends." I say shrugging.

"So how long till you betray them?" Regina ask curiously while turning to Ira who's failing miserably at bowling. "Till I find out if this is a Royal Crystal." I say.

I snatch the bowl from Ira and kick him into Marmo. "It's not that hard losers." I say before taking a deep breath. I run up to the thing and roll the ball straight down the middle earning a strike.

"Your welcome." I say turning back to Regina. She smiles at me and Ira storms off probably to the human world. "Maybe if I give this to Dina it'll turn into a Royal Crystal!" I say and snap my fingers appear in front of some hat guy.

"Oh Hello There!" He Says. "Hmm you look familiar...Haha that's impossible we've never met! Anyway I was sent by Maya for Dina so if you'll please hand her over!" I say holding out my hands.

"Really now I don't recall ever meeting you." He says. I frown and look at Dina. "Well I'm here for Dina so please just let me see her so I can take her to Maya." I say slightly annoyed.

"Hi KyKy Hi Johnny!!!" Maya yells. "Great" I mumble so nobody can hear me. I look and see the other girls with Maya quickly approaching us. "KyKy I was looking for you!!!" Maya says once she reaches us.

"Really why?" I ask. Rikka shrugs. "We were wondering if you were all right." She says. "Oh I'm fine!" I say. The guy finally decides to hand me Dina so I use my free hand to take out the crystal.

"Here Dina!" I say giving it to her. She takes it and it glows changing into one of the Royal crystals just gold. "Thanks Dina!" I say taking the crystal and handing her back to the guy.

"And One point for mercinare Zero for Glitter Force!" I say floating in the air. "What do you mean?" Maya asks causing me to smirk.

Rikka's P.O.V
"What I mean is that all your memories of us being "friends" that was Mind Dragon slaying magic. And now I have the gold Royal Crystal." KyKy says smirking evilly at Maya.

Regina appears and KyKy whispers something to her. "Let Us Grant You A Fabulous Selfishness!!!" They say in unison. The mail man turns into a giant mailbox.

"Mail Selfishness!" It yells turning to us. "Royal Crystal Recharge!" KyKy yells and the gold Royal Crystal plants itself inside the Selfishness making it stronger.

"Glitter Force Makeover!" We Yell. "The power of Love I'm Glitter Heart!" Maya says smiling and Winking. "The light of wisdom I'm Glitter Diamond!" I say.

"As Bright and warm as the sun I'm Glitter Clover!" Clara says smiling. "The blade of courage I'm Glitter Spade!" Mackenzie says.

"All together Glitter Force Doki Doki!" (I'm pretty sure that's it I'll check later) we say in unison. They send the giant Mailbox at us and it starts spitting mail.

"Glitter Force Heart arrow" Clara says smiling "Glitter Force Clover Reflection!" She says after. Her shield blocks the mail. "Use the Royal Crystal Selfish!" KyKy yells.

"Royal Mailbox Selfishness!!!" It yells. Then it takes a huge breath. "Royals Mail Tsunami!" It yells spitting tons of mail at us. "Glitter Force Heart Arrow!" I yell.

"Glitter Force Diamond Shower!" I say freezing the mail. Maya breaks the mail by kicking it and we start attacking the Selfishness.

To be continued....

A/n:I bet none of you were expecting KyKy AKA Me to turn evil. Well guess what she's a mercinare what did you expect. You should all join the dark side though they lose but they are awesome!!!