Getting over it

Rikka's P.O.V

She sends the distaine at us and Jitsuko transforms. "The player of the deck, I'm Glitter Joker!" She says when she finishes. "So my assumption was correct I see!" KyKy says while smirking.

Me and the girls transform as well. "Glitter Force, Heart Shot!" Maya Yells hoping that's enough to take it out. Sadly it wasn't, and the distaine is still here.

"Glitter Force, Joke swords." Jitsuko says as a whole bunch of swords appear and hit the Distaine. After they all hit the distaine is purified. "Love Love Love!" It day before disappearing.

"Wow you purified your own friend not worried about the consequences!" KyKy says with a blush. I think she's gone insane. "What consequences?" Maya asks. "Well now that this hearts purified and I still have my dark one What Use Do I Have For It?" KyKy says while grabbing the now purified Heart.

"No...KyKy will be-." I start. "Yes Rikka!!! Gone forever!" KyKy says as she squeezes the heart. "Not With My Friend." I Say while jumping up and kicking her making her lose consciousness. The heart floats into her body causing her to screech in pain.

"GET OUT OF ME. GET IT OUT." She yells over and over. "Oh KyKy you were naive enough to let your guard down." Bel Says now next to her screaming body. KyKy was crying now and she looked like she was in unbearable pain.

Bel picked her up and disappeared with her. "Now she looks like she's in pain Rikka." Mackenzie said. "I didn't know it would hurt her." I say as a shadow cast over my eyes. "I'm...Gonna go think about some stuff." I say before I run off.

I stop at my house and run to my room, but there's memories of KyKy everywhere. "Rikka what happened?" Ira asked now next to me. "I just can't Deal With The Loss Of KyKy." I Say still crying.

"I never liked her for a reason." Ira mumbles. "DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN SHE'S IN RIGHT NOW?! IRA SHE'S CRYING AND SCREAMING IN PAIN." I Yell angrily. "I didn't-." He starts.

"OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T!? SHE'S YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SISTER FOR GODS FUCKIN SAKES!? YOU SHOULD KNOW AND YOU SHOULD BE TRYING YOUR BEST TO HELP HER!?" I Yell with tears still streaming down my face.

My tears felt really hot I must've been really angry. "GO FUCKING HELP HER YOU IDIOT. HOW DID I EVER LOVE YOU?!" I Yell. He gives me a shocked expression and disappears.

I start thinking about what I said and instantly regret it. "I'm So Sorry Ira..." I mumble. My anger was all bottled up inside and I accidentally let it out on the person I care for the most.

I crawled over to my bed and Laid in it still thinking about How I regretted what I said.

??? P.O.V

Finally Her And Ira Are Over!!! Now he can be mine! There's a reason Ira never liked his sister. It's because I'm her number one assistant, and he'll finally be mine!

"Oh Ira~Kun~!" I Say sweetly. "Here I come." I mumble.

To be continued....

Woo!!! Turn of events!!! Who's this mysterious girl who secretly hangs around KyKy? Why does KyKy feel so much pain from the purified heart? How does Ira feel about all this?