Madyson?

A/n:Top picture is her Mercinare form! Bottom is her Human Disguise!!

Madyson's P.O.V

I teleport back to the base where KyKy seems to be getting better. "Damn that Rikka girl." I mumble. "I'm feeling better....It doesn't burn now Mady." KyKy says while smiling at me.

"I told you she was bad news...She even stole Ira." I Say. "But if I'm correct Ira is crying in the bowling alley you should try to comfort him for me." KyKy says before passing out.

I teleported to the bowling alley and snuck behind Ira. I covered his eyes with my hands. "Guess Who~?" I Say. "Madyson." He says in a bored tone. "My name's Mady to my friends not Madyson." I say before sitting beside him.

"Are you ok though?" I Ask while putting a hand on his shoulder. "Do I look okay to you?" He Asks with tears still visible on his face. "No You look sad...But why?" I Ask.

Though I already knew it was about that Rikka girl I couldn't care less. Hell finally be mine for the taking and Rikka can't do anything about it. "You don't know her, but my Girlfriend Rikka...She said she doesn't know why she ever loved me and it's all because of KyKy." He said angrily.

"She can't hate you that much I mean have you met yourself? People would sell their souls to the devil just to be with you." I say in a comforting tone. I win Rikka. I win.

"Really?" He Asks. He rarely ever looks at me with hope in his eyes so I smile and nod. "Why would I ever lie to you." I say. He smiles at me for the second time in my whole entire life.

"I'll go confront her then!" Ira Says while standing up. "Woah there killer. I don't know if she's ready to talk to you yet....Is this Rikka the one with blue Hair that KyKy mentioned?" I Ask while batting my eyelashes.

"Yeah." Ira Says while looking at me. "...Oh...Ira I'm sorry to say this, but KyKy sent me to go make sure the glitter girls felt accomplished on what they did, and when I checked on the blue haired one she was talking in the mirror about how she's gonna confess to the Vice President in the school." I lie.

"WHAT?!" Ira Yells completely falling for my lie. "I'm so sorry I didn't know or I would've stopped her." I lied again. "She....Really doesn't love me." Ira says in a hurt voice.

"But we can go get revenge on her! Ira you and me can go after the glitter force and make her regret this." I Say in a serious tone. "Your right...Let's go!" He says.

"Wait I have a plan!" I say. I start explaining my plan and when I'm done Ira flashes me another smile. "Then let's do it!" He says. I change into my human disguise and we both teleport to earth.

Once there I make sure I was right about the glitter girls. Luckily I was, and they were all together walking down this street. "And...action." I mumble.

I run into the street with fake tears cascading down my face. "HELP ME!? Someone Anyone." I Yell still running. Once I run past the Glitter girls the blue one grabs my arm as expected.

"Wait what's wrong?" She Asks. I turn around still fake crying. "He's trying to kill me!? I don't know why!? He's angry about something!?" I Yell while hiding behind her in fake fear.

Ira flies out shooting dark beams as practiced. "Give the girl to me Stupid Glitter girls." Ira snarls. "Ira I'm so sorry Why-?" She starts but I cut her off not wanting her to reveal the truth.

"He's trying to kill me." I Say. "Tsk if your gonna keep her then do so I don't care." Ira says and disappears as planned. "Are you ok?" Rikka Asks turning to me. "I am now...Who are you all?" I ask.

"I'm Rikka these are my friends Maya, Mackenzie, Clara, Jitsuko, And Natalie." Rikka Says. "I'm Madyson my friends call me Mady!" I Say with a fake smile.

"Well Mady do you need me to walk you home?" Rikka Asks with a smile. "...I don't have a home anymore." I say with a sad face. "Oh I'm so sorry!? You can stay with me if you'd like?" Rikka Says.

"Thank you so much Rikka I'd love that!" I Say with my fake smile. "We'll follow me it's getting kind of late anyway." Rikka said and started to drag me to her house.

I knew the purple one thought I was suspicious, and I planned for her to be. This is all just slowly pulling them into my trap. They'll never escape me now!

Especially not this blue one...She's my number one catch.

To be continued...