Bored

"Logan."

There was complete silence.

"Logaaaan."

Still no response.

"Looooooogaaaaaan!"

There was a sigh. "What, Virgil?"

"I'm bored."

Logan glanced up from his book to look at Virgil who was laying on his back with his head dangling off the bed.

"Read one of the books I gave you." he said, turning back to his own, shaking his head.

Virgil huffed and grabbed one of the books, still hanging upside down as he opened it and tried to read it.

Logan was completely absorbed in his own book, not really noticing as Virgil slowly began to slide off the bed.

Virgil had a silent five second panic as he felt himself slipping and found himself stuck, his legs on the bed while he kept himself from falling completely with his hands.

He was in an odd sort of bridge position and his arms quickly began to tire from holding himself up.

He sent a look at Logan, debating whether or not to say something but decided against it, he didn't think he could stand the embarrassment of having to ask Logan to help him.

He slipped further off the end and managed to gently lower himself to the floor without hurting himself or making a loud noise.

When he stood up though he felt really light-headed from where all the blood had rushed to his head.

He sat himself on Logans bed again, criss-cross applesauce style.

He picked up his book and tried to focus on the words but his bored mind just wouldn't.

Logan was still oblivious to everything and Virgil frowned slightly as he observed the logical trait.

He had his head tilted ever so slightly as he read, his lips parted just enough for the tip of his tongue to poke out and his eyes darted left and right as he took in whatever it was he was reading.

Virgil tried to look back at his book but he was just so over it.

He put the book down and looked over at Logan again, smirking as a thought suddenly popped into his head.

"Logan?" he asked, holding back a small snort as Logan seemed to jump at his voice.

"huh? Oh, what is it Virgil?" Logan asked, having momentarily forgotten the anxious trait was present.

"Don't you think reading is weird?"

"Weird? How do you mean?" Logan looked at Virgil in confusion.

Virgil pointed at the book in Logans hands. "Well books are basically dead trees, right?"

"I suppose they can be seen as such, yes." Logan said, unsure where Virgil was going with this.

"So you basically just sat there for ages staring at a dead tree and  hullucinating because that's what reading is. You just think up weird sounds and images in your head."

Logan stared at Virgil, his mouth open in shock as he realised he had no response.

After several minutes of Logan not responding Virgil felt a bit concerned.

"Logan? Are you OK?" he asked and received a distressed noise in response.

Virgil sighed and got up, going to the door and calling out down the corridor "Patton! I broke Logan!"

There was a few seconds of silence before Patton appeared, looking at Logan and then at Virgil with a groan.

"Again Virgil? This is the third time this week."

"I couldn't help it! I was bored and I was trying to read the book he gave me but I ended up.... Breaking him." Virgil muttered, looking at the floor.

Patton sighed "From now on if you're bored you're not allowed to go to Logan. You come to either me or Roman."

Virgil pouted slightly. "Fiiiine."

Patton focused on snapping Logan out of his shocked state and Virgil suddenly felt the urge to listen to his music.

He walked out of the room quietly, feeling kind of guilty about breaking Logan but there was something good that had come out of it.

Virgil was no longer bored.

Just a little something that I thought of because being bored is annoying :P