A new place

The Skylanders had taken me in as if I was one of them. Apparently they were able to figure out early on that I was the one fire elf, however a few were still skeptical. Jet-vac even said I could just be a Magic type using fire like Spyro. Eruptor, the lava golem, agreed, saying that a real Fire type could never get burnt, taking notice to how being too close to firey creatures like him made me sweat a lot.

Chill, the girl in armor, came to my defense, pointing out how she was technically a Water type, even though she wasn't aquatic. Others also made valid points. For instance Cynder, Hex, Rider, and Roller brawl all pointed out how their element was undead, yet they weren't dead. And Trigger happy and Sprocket brought up how they were tech types that weren't machines.

When they took me back with them to the Skylanders' citadel, they continued arguing the topic. I stayed quiet, hanging in the back. I was actually grateful for my new friends, but they mentioned that they weren't the only Skylanders there, making me nervous. Stealth elf must have noticed me, so she walked beside me. "I was nervous too," she said with a warm smile, "but everyone is understanding there, we're all unique, so no one can judge anyone. I looked back towards her, her eyes telling me it would be fine. For the first time in a long time, I smiled.

When we got there, I learned she was right. A lot of unique people to meet, and the other Skylanders all seemed nice. Although one guy who's butt was a cloud didn't seem to like me too much. Spyro and Stealth elf led me to the main study of their leader, Master Eon, so I could officially become a Skylander.

Master Eon was a human, however he was a giant compared to most humans. He wore a blue robe and a silver horned helmet. His most distinct trait however, was his long white beard.

Before the two even spoke, Master Eon stood up from his desk and said, "Flameslinger! It's nice of you to finally join us."

Flameslinger? He was referring to me? I was a little confused. Eon must have noticed my confused expression and chuckled.

"I may not know you're origin, but I know you are the only fire elf in Skylands," he said, "I'm sorry I wasn't able to find you sooner, I was hoping you'd want to be a Skylander." That was true, after finding out how powerful my new weapons were, I wanted to do something productive with them.

Spyro and Stealth elf just stared confused. "How did you already know about him?" Asked Stealth elf. Eon stroked his beard, "you see, rumors of his birth spread like wildfire," he explained, and as soon as I heard, I spent my entire life looking for the fire elf. I started looking even before I started our group, but it took me years to do so. When I finally found him, he was living out alone in the woods. I purposely sent you all camping out there in hopes you'd unintentionally find him, and it worked. I know he can't talk, and he didn't have a name, so I figured Flameslinger would be a fitting title."

So the camping trip was on purpose? I thought for a moment, it was kind of lonely out there, but that was because I was afraid of people. Yet I had no reason to be afraid of the Skylanders, and to be honest, I kinda liked my new name.

"Of course, I'm not forcing you to join us, it's up to you," said Eon. I had already made up my mind, I nodded. I wanted to be a Skylander from now on.