The more the merrier

(Flameslinger POV)

It was literally a day after we had left the village. Yona had packed all of us food and Thoro offered us helpful insight on the rest of the forest, a neck of the woods I had never traveled to before. I remember hugging Yona tightly before telling her goodbye one last time. She was happy now, and it was time for us to continue our separate ways. Stealth elf, Spyro, and Cynder trailed closely behind me as I ran at a fast pace.

The forest was slightly darker than the rest of the forest, though the sunlight was still barely visible through the trees, so at least we could figure out the time of day. There was a larger population of greebles and chompies out in this part of the forest, so it was much more dangerous. At least that's what everyone in the village said, but all four of us are more than capable of taking them out, and four of us together makes us unstoppable.

We were all fast, though I was in the lead, and we managed to travel at least ten miles before my friends needed to rest. As soon as one came into sight, we stopped at the side of a stream to rest. "Whew..." Said Cynder, "I'm pretty surprised we can still manage to keep up with you, but I'll admit it was harder when you didn't know we were here." "Just how fast are you?" Spyro asked. I shrugged, mostly because I've never gauged my speed before. There was something to do after we returned to the citadel.

"I think some of the elves back in the village mentioned another one being on the other side of the island," said Stealth elf, "is that where we're headed?" "Yep," I replied. It had to be the village where I was born, it was the only other elven village on this land mass.

Suddenly, my ear twitched, picking up rustling in the bushes around us. "You hear it too?" Stealth asked. The two of us drew our weapons, earning confused looks from the dragons. "What are you guys talking about?" Asked Spyro. Soon it was loud enough to where the two could hear it, the two getting into a battle stance along with us.

Suddenly, without warning, something blue and furry rolled out of the bushes. The way it was exhausted and panting was more than enough for us to realize who it was. "Pop fizz?" Asked Spyro, "what are you doing here?" "Looking for you!" Said Pop fizz, "all Six of us were." "Wait... Six of you!?" Exclaimed Cynder. Soon, the bushes rustled more, five other Skylanders following. Jet-vac, Eruptor, Sprocket, Roller brawl, and Hex.

"What are you all doing here!?" Said Stealth elf, "it's bad enough Spyro, Cynder and I have basically invaded this personal mission! Now Eon sent you all too!?" "Actually..." Said Sprocket, "we came on our own accord... We all got worried about you four." "Yeah, I was worried I'd never get to mess with hot stuff again!" Exclaimed Roller brawl. "You four have been gone for weeks, so we got concerned because Eon never said where you were," Hex added. "So how did you all get here?" Asked Spyro. "We simply let the Portal take us to you, just took a minute to figure out," explained Jet-vac.

"I'm afraid you guys are going to have to go back..." Said Stealth elf. "Why though?" Asked Eruptor. "We were told to accompany Flameslinger, it's technically his personal mission, so you all..." Stealth started, but I stopped her. "ThEy cAn stAy..." I said, "It dId gEt kIndA lOnEly..." I said.

While Stealth elf questioned me, the others began setting up camp. However I had my reasons for letting our friends come besides missing them.

If we encountered Kaosandra and the Doom raiders... We were going to need all the help we could get.