Chapter 12: Triple Date

After the big trip we came back home to relax for several days before making a triple date with Nick, Sarah, Me, Joe, Kev and Danielle. We all decided to rent the whole bowling alley out and bowl while Kevin Sr and Denise kept Alena and Valentina. There was a little girls birthday party that was ending when we arrived. When she saw The Jonas Brothers walking through the door, she got excited and ran up to us with her friends behind her. "Oh my gosh its the Jonas Brothers." She squealed. "Hey there whats your name birthday girl?" Kevin asked her. "My name is Stella." She replied. "That's a pretty name." I told her. "Thank You, I am huge fan." She told us opening her jacket to show us the Jonas Brothers shirt she had on. We took pictures and even gave her and her friends autographs before they left. We went to the desk to get our shoes and pay for the game, we were put at lane 5. Joe and I were on a team, Nick and Sarah were on a team and Kev and Danielle were on a team. "I haven't played in awhile, I might be a little rusty." I told Joe as I put on my bowling shoes. "It's okay babe, I haven't either." He told me scooting over to wrap his arm around me while Kevin typed our names on the screen. "Okay teams are we ready? Dani you and I are first followed by Nick and Sarah and with Joe and Avery last." He told us. Kevin and Danielle went to get their ball and bowled first. They did really good, and ended up getting a second turn. I leaned over to Joe to kiss him on the cheek. "What was that for?" He asked me. "For everything, I can't stop telling you how happy all this makes me." I replied. My reply put a huge smile on his face and even a blush on his cheeks. "I can't stop telling you either because it will always be true." He replied back leaning over to kiss me on the lips. "Okay love birds it's your turn." Kevin intterupted us. Joe went to bowl while Danielle sat down beside me. "So I've noticed, you and Joe are so beyond happy." She told me.  "Yes we most defiently are, I have never felt this way before." I replied. "I am so happy to see Joe and get a future sister in law like you." She told me. "Aw thanks me too, I love this family." I replied back giving her a hug. The score was Kev and Danielle had 42, Nick and Sarah has 37 while Joe and I were in the lead with 52. We all decided to do 2 games before going out to eat and heading home. Joe and I won and for dinner we decided to go to Dairy Queen, where I had a pizza dog, a small Pepsi and a cotton candy blizzard. "Tonight was so much fun." I told them finishing my blizzard. "Yeah it was we crushed them." Joe said excitedly. "There will always be next time." Kevin said. "Yes so true." Nick replied. We ate talked and laughed untol it was time to call it a night. When we got home, Denise and Kevin Sr were up watching a movie. "Hey how did it go?" Denise asked us pausing the movie. "It was good, Joe and Avery won both games." Nick told them. "Wow Avery that's amazing." Kevin Sr told me. "Thanks guys, I had alot of fun." I replied. "The girls are asleep downstairs, you guys can stay tonight if you want." Denise told Kev and Danielle. "That's what we were thinking already." Kevin replied. We all said our goodnights and went to our rooms. Joe and I changed into our pajamas and got into bed falling asleep with my head on his chest.