Chapter 18: Baby Jonas x2

News that Joe and I were expecting, was all over social media. Nick and Sarah also found out they were having a baby too, so now there are 2 baby Jonas's to be born. Eveyone in the family was so excited, but no one was more excited than Joe and Nick. The more my bump grew the more Joe talked, sang and read to the baby. "I came up with names," I told him. "What are they?" Joe asked me. "If its a girl Stella Denise Marie and if it's boy Shane Joseph." I replied. "Those names are perfect." He replied. Sarah and Nick had picked out Maci Ann for a girl and Nicholas Jerry Jonas Jr for a boy. Danielle was getting closer and closer to her due date as the weeks went by, they got the nursery all set up for little mans arrival. Joe and Nick had set up Sarah and I an appointment with the doctor to see the progress of baby Jonas's for the next morning. The next morning came around, Sarah and I were both ready to go an hour before we had to leave, we all decided to ride together. When the guys came downstairs, we all ate breakfast and left for the appointment. Sarah and I sat in the back while the guys were upfront, we both were very nervous the whole way there. Sarah's appointment was first and mine was right after, we waited in the waiting room for the nurse to call our name.  back. Joe was checking his Instagram feed while I was watching The Today show. "Babe I'm so nervous." I told him. "Me too, I can't wait to see our little bean." He told me putting hand on my tummy. A few minutes later Sarah and Nick came out the door with big smiles on their faces. "How was everything?" Joe asked them. "Good we are 9 weeks and due September 26th." Sarah told me handing me the ultrasound picture. "Oh my gosh how cute." I gushed. The nurse called our names back while Sarah and Nick waited for us. We followed the nurse back into the little ultrasound room there the technician was setting everything up, she looked up and smiled when we walked in. "Hello my name is Kate I will be doing your ultrasound." She told us coming over to shake our hands. "I am Avery and this is Joe." I told her. "Nice to meet you both, I need you to get up on this table and pull your shirt up for me." She instructed me. I did as she told, and she squirted the gel on my tummy and used the wand to move around to find the baby. "There it is." She stopped to the middle of my tummy and pointed to the screen. I could feel my eyes filling with tears looking at the little blur on the screen. "There's our baby." I told Joe looking over to see his eyes filled with tears. "You are 10 weeks and due August 28th." She told us printing off the pictures before wiping the goo off. Joe took a picture to add to his Instagram feed, before going out there to meet Nick and Sarah. "How was it?" Sarah asked us. "Good I am 10 weeks and due August 28th." I told them showing them the pictures. "It already looks like you." Nick told Joe patting him on the back. We all headed to the car excitingly to show Denise the pictures. Denise was sitting on the couch with Danielle and the girls when we walked into the house. "Hey girls how was the appointments?" She asked us. "Good I am 9 weeks and due September 26th." Sarah told them showing them the pictures. "I am 10 weeks and due August 28th." I told them showing her the pictures. "Oh my goodness." Denise said tearing up at ultrasounds. "Can I see?" Alena asked coming over to Denise. Denise bent down to show her and Valentina the ultrasounds. "That is Uncle Nick and Aunt Sarah's baby and that is Uncle Joe and Aunt Averys baby." She told them. ""I'm going to have 2 cousins?" Alena asked. "Yes." I told her as she came over to me. "I am so excited!" She said jumping up and down and then going to hug Sarah and I. These 9 months were going to be good.