Chapter 16: Honeymoon

I woke up the next morning to see Joe still fast asleep with his body intangled in mine. Smiling at him, I kissed his cheek and went to go shower to start my day. I picked out a cute summer dress with sandals for my outfit, while I was finishing up a knock on the door broke the silence. I opened the door to see Marv the concierge pushing in a very yummy looking breakfast. "Here is your honeymoon breakfast compliments of the Paradise Hotel." He told me. "Thank You Marv." I replied closing the door as he left. I wheeled the cart into the bedroom, and went to wake up Joe. Sneaking up to the bed I quietly got onto the bed and snuggled up close to him. "Mm." He mumbled turning over to me. "Time to wake up Mr. Jonas, breakfast is here." I told him. He slowly opened his eyes and started stretching. "Where did the breakfast come from?" He asked. "Compliments of Hotel Paradise." I told him. He got off the bed to retrieve his sweats from the floor, and went over to get a piece of bacon. "Mm so good." He told me. We both picked up our plates and glasses of juice, and went to eat it. "You look so pretty." He told me. "Thanks babe your the sweetest." I replied. After we ate, Joe went to shower and get ready for a day out. We went to the town to shop and have lunch before we came back to the hotel to get our suits on and head down the beach. The beach was not very crowed for this very pretty day, we laid our towels out on the sand and relaxed. "Joe can you put sunscreen on my back?" I asked him handing him the bottle. "Yes anything for you Mrs. Jonas." He replied applying the cold sunscreen to my back. I laid out on my back and then my front to get a tan while Joe made a sand castle. "Hey babe we should go in the ocean." I told him. "Yeah let's go." He told me helping me up. We ran into the water but almost froze because it was so cold. "Whew this is cold." I said shivering. "I know, but its so much fun." He said splashing me in the face. "Hey now." I replied splashing him back. He picked me up and carried me further in the water before setting me down to kiss me. After the beach we went back to the hotel to shower up and rest before the romantic dinner he has planned. The romantic dinner he had planned for us was at the best restaurant on Hawaii, the restaurant has been rated 5 stars. The employees had everything decorated for us when we arrived, our table has lit candles, roses and romantic music was playing. "This is so romantic." I told him. "I wanted to do something romantic for my wife." He told me. The restaurant brought out our breadsticks and chicken alfredo dinner, and the wine was served. "Mm this is so good." I told him. We ate our dinner and then had a yummy dessert of chocolate cake. Several fans came up to is for autographs and pictures, we even had them take a picture of us on our phones to post on our Instagram. Our honeymoon was going so well, I loved it and didn't want it to end but unfortantly it would in several days.