Chapter 17: 2 Years Later

2 years had passed since the marriage of Joe and I as well as Nick and Sarah. Nick and Sarah found a 2 story house near his parents that they purchased. Joe and I found an old Victorian house that had been empty for sometime, and we were currently renovating it. It has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, an attic and even a very spacious basement. During renovation, we have been staying at his parents until the house was ready. Kevin and Dani found out they are expecting another baby a little boy this time and they are so so excited and he will be named Paul Kevin Jonas III. The girls are very very excited to have a little brother to play with, it's the cutest thing. A week ago in honor of the anniverary of us meeting Joe and I had a little "celebration" of our own, it's been 5 days and I have been feeling not so good and my period is late. I didn't want to freak myself out until I knew for sure so I went to Denise. "Hey Denise, I need to talk to you about something." I told her nervously. "Avery are you okay?" She asked me coming up to me. "I'm not 100% sure." I told her. "What do you mean?" She asked me. "Well I haven't been feeling good and I am 5 days late for my period." I told her. "Oh my gosh." She gasped. "Yeah I didn't want to tell Joe yet until I took a test to be sure." I replied. Denise called Danielle and Sarah to come over to be there with me. They all three followed me into the bedroom while I nervously went into the bathroom with the test in my hand. Once I was finished peeing on the stick, I set it on the counter and waited for the beep. I anxiously placed the floor, chewing nervouslyon my lip. After a few minutes the deep of the test made me jump, and I slowly walked over to see the result. There on the screen was 2 very prominent pink lines indicating that yes indeed I was pregnant. Squealing loudly, I ran out of the bathroom to tell them the news. "I'm pregnant!" I squealed showing them the test. "Oh my gosh I'm going to be a grandma again." Denise said excitedly. "Yay Im going to be an aunt!" Danielle said carefully hugging me around her growing bump. "Me too." Sarah replied. "Now I need to tell Joe." I told them. I waited for Joe to get home from practice with the band, I was sitting on the bed with the test in my hand when he walked into the room. "Hey babe Im home." He said to me walking in the bedroom door. "Uh hey." I said quietly. He stopped in his tracks to see the look on my face. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked me. "I have some news." I replied putting the test behind my back and walking up to him. "What's your news?" He asked me concerningly. "I'm pregnant." I told him pulling the test from behind my back to show him. "Oh my gosh are you serious?" He asked me. "Yes we are going to be parents." I replied. He started crying which made me cry, so we both stood there crying and hugging each other. He made the need official by posting it on his Instagram for all of the fans to see. We ran downstairs all excited, to talk to his parents about parenthood before we went to bed. As we settled into bed, Joe had his face on my belly talking to our little bean. "This is daddy, I am so excited to meet you." He whispered rubbing my belly before looking at me and grinning. We snuggled up and fell asleep dreaming about our little bean.