Chapter 21: Double Baby Shower

Sarah and I had our baby showers together, at mine and Joe's new place. Danielle had gave birth to little Kevin a couple of weeks ago. He was born at 4:13am, weighing 7 pounds 14 ounces was 21 1/2 inches long, and a spitting image of his daddy. He had a head full of spiky black hair just like his sister's did, I visited them in the hospital and was in love with when I saw him. Alena and Valentina loved their little brother, they were always helping Danielle take care of him. The same people who were at the gender reveal were also at the baby shower. Denise and Danielle had spent all day setting everything up and even catering the food. I was watching the girls and cuddling little Kevin practicing until Stella's arrival. "He's so cute." I gushed at Joe. "I can't wait to cuddle Stella." He replied. "Me too." I replied back handing Kevin over to Joe to have his turn. When everything was ready, the guests started pouring in. Demi came over me us to give us both hugs. "Look at you two, have you came up with names?" She told us. "Yes I am naming her Stella Denise Marie" I replied. "And I am naming her Maci Ann." Sarah replied. "Those are SO pretty." She exclaimed. "We are announcing the names as we open gifts." Sarah told her. "Oh what a perfect surprise." Demi replied. The food and games went on at the same time, then it was present time. Denise had 2 separate tables set up for our presents to not get ours mixed up. "So we have came up with a name for out little girls." I announced opening the first present. "Nick and I are naming our little girl Maci Ann Jonas." Sarah told them. "And we are naming our little girl Stella Denise Marie." I replied looking at Denise. When she heardher full name she burst into happy tears and came overto hug us. "I love that he name has mine in it." She told us. "That's what we wanted, being named after her grandma." Joe told her. "Well I am honored." She replied back. All of the gifts consisted of diapers, toiletry, blankets, socks, wash clothes, towels, shoes, clothes, bows for her hair, stroller, a carseat, bed sheets and toys. "I can't wait to dress her so cute." I gushed after opening the clothes from Danielle that were once Alena and Valentinas. "Look our boys, daddy wont let you date." Kevin said. "Exactly no dating until your 30 young lady." Joe said to my stomach. "Same for you missy." Nick said to Sarah's stomach making us all laugh. Once the shower was over the guys loaded the car with our stuff while we helped Danielle and Denise clean up. After the clean up we said our goodbyes and headed home to unload everything into Stella' s room. Her closet and room was fully stocked for everything she needed. I also packed her hospital bag to be ready for her arrival which was coming up soon.