Chapter 26: 1 Year Birthdays

Maci and Stella both turned a year old, it was hard to believe. Sarah and I had their birthday parties on the same day, the theme was Princesses. Stella was dressed as Cinderella and Maci was dressed as Snow White, as were the other guests. The guys helped us out all day with the decorations and the food, while Denise ordered everyone around. "It's hard to believe they are a year old already." I told Sarah. "I know, they are growing up way too fast." She replied. The food was ate, the presents were open and everyone talked while the kids played. Stella and Maci were playing together when they both decided to stand up and take their first steps. "Their walking." I said excitedly getting my phone out to video it. "Yay go Stella and Maci." Sarah cheered them on. They walked half way before stopping to play some more. "Now we really have to be careful." I told Joe. "I know, now its baby proofing time." He replied. Stella walking on her birthday was perfect gift for them and Joe. She has grown up so much in the past year, she is talking in full sentences, and loves to dance to music. Her hair has grown so much too, it is long and very curly like Joes, and her eyes are just like her daddies they are going to break hearts one day. Maci looks exactly like Nick, she also has long curly hair and his big brown eyes. They both are going to have to watch out for the guys when they are older, their daddies will be very protective of them. The bond between father and daughter is the greatest thing to watch, there is always a twinkle in Joe's eyes when he is with her. I love being his wife and Stellas mommy, I wouldnt trade it for anything in then world.