Chapter 13: Double Wedding

The day came for the big event, the Double Jonas Wedding. Everyone was going crazy trying to get things together and even get ready. We all 4 were getting married at the church where Kevin Sr preaches, and he would also be the one to marry us. Sarah and I decided on Danielle, our friend Maddie, and my niece Mackenzie to be our bridesmaids while the girls will be our flower girls. Joe and Nick decided on Kevin, Nate and Frankie for their best men while Maddie's son Alexander would be the ring bearer. The girls already had their hair, makeup and dresses on while Sarah and I were getting dolled up. When our hair and makeup was finished, the girls helped us into our dresses and added the veils. Sarah had picked out a beautiful ball gown dress while I had picked out a beautiul Cinderella dress. Denise came in to see if everyone was ready.  "Are you ready?" She asked. "Yes." Everyone replied. The bridesmaids and the flowergirls exited first following Sarah and I. The wedding march started and Sarah and I linked arms and walked down the aisle. When Joe and Nick saw us, they smiled really big and tears slid down their cheeks. "Ready?" I whispered to her. "Yes let's marry our soulmates." She whispered back. Kevin Sr married Nick and Sarah first then Joe and I. He read off the vows to them and prayed. "Nicholas Jerry Jonas do you take Sarah Elizabeth Rose Little to be your wife, until sickness and health and death do you part?" He asked them. "I do." Nick replied. "I do too." Sarah replied back. Danielle handed Kevin Sr their rings and they placed them on their fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He told them as Nick lifted her veil and they kissed. "Okay now its Avery and Joe's turn." Kevin announced. He did the same thing as Nick and Sarah, he prayed and said our vowels. "Joseph Adam Jonas do you take Avery Annemarie Tawney to be your wife until sickness and health, death do you part?" He asked us. "I do." He replied smiling. "I do too." I replied returning his smile as we both placed the rings on. "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." Kevin Sr announced. Joe carefully lifted up the veil smiling, and as I looked into his big brown eyes we leaned in and kissed. "I know announce to you Mr and Mrs Nicholas Jerry Jonas, and Mr and Mrs Joseph Adam Jonas." Kevin Sr announced as the crowd went wild. We all walked back down the aisle, while everyone still clapped. I was officially Mrs. Joseph Adam Jonas, and Sarah was officially Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas.