Chapter 19: Two Gender Reveals

The day came for finding out the gender for both baby Jonas's, and we all were very very excited. Sarah and I went to find out the genders ourselves so it would be a surprise for the guys. Kate the ultrasound tech let Sarah sit in with me and then me sit in with her. "Okay here we go, finding out the gender." She told me rubbing the wand on my belly. I looked over at Sarah and squeezed her hand for support, as Kate pushed buttons on her machine. "Here we go, congrats it's a girl!" She said pointing to the screen. "I'm having a little girl oh my gosh!" I squealed. "Stella Denise Jonas." Sarah said giving me a hug. Next it was Sarah's turn, and I held her hand as she did mine. "Congrats its another girl." Kate told her. "Yay two girls, Joe and Nick better watch out." Sarah replied. "Maci Ann Jonas." I replied back. Kate printed our ultrasound photos off for us, and we went to the car to call Denise. "Hello." She answered after 2 rings. "Hey it's Avery and Sarah." I replied. "Hey girls, I'll put you on speaker Danielle and the girls are here." She told us. "Hey girls." I heard Danielle say. "Hey." We both said together. "So whats the genders?" Denise asked us. "1..2..3 its girls!" We both shouted into the phone. We could hear cheering and crying on the other line from everyone. "I have all of the girls things kept up, now I can give them to you girls." Danielle told us. "Yay we can't wait." We told them. We headed home to talk to Denise and Danielle about the gender reveal as had planned. Nick, Joe, Kevin and Kevin Sr all went out to for a guys day so they wouldn't find out the gender. Once we got he, we all day around talking about how it would be planned. The gender reveal would take place this Saturday at 2pm, at the Denise and Kevin Sr's house. We invited Danielle's mom Angela, her sisters Dina and Kathleen, my friend Maggie and Sarah's friend Michelle, along with Joe's Camp Rock costars Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, Anna Tagle, Jasmine Richards, Aaryn Doyle and Maria Canals-Barrera. "Babe I have a surprise for you." Joe told me the morning of the baby reveal. "What is it?" I asked sitting my mascara down and following him into the bedroom. He covered my eyes, and I heard the bedroom door open and close. "Okay open them." He told me. I opened my eyes and there standing in front of me waa none other than Demi Lovato. "Hey it's nice to meet you, Joe has told me so much about you." She told me coming over to give me a hug. I was so shocked, I almost started crying. "Oh my gosh I am such a huge fan." I told her returning her hug. "Your sweet and look so amazing with that bump." She told me patting my belly. We all headed outside where Denise, Danielle and Sarah were waiting for us along with all of the other guests. "Are you ready to find out what they are?" Demi asked me. "Yes, I have this feeling its a girl." I told her. "I think so too." Sarah replied. We all four stood behind our boxes and waited for Denise to count down. "Okay on the count of 3 you will open the boxes to reveal the pink or blue smoke." She told us. "1..2..3!" Danielle said. We all four opened the boxes to reveal pink smoke. "Its a girl!" I squealed excitedly  hugging a very shocked Joe. "They both are having girls!" Denise announced. "Yay." Sarah squealed coming over to give me a hug. "Now they can be bestfriends like we are." I told Sarah. "I kept all of Alena and Valentines things, I'll have Kevin get them down from the attic so we all can go through them." Danielle told us. "Yay, now we can decorate the babies rooms." I replied. We all ate and talked about the little girls coming into the family.