Chapter 20: New House

I haven't updated on the house, the house was finished before the gender reveal. Joe and I went over to check out the work that was done, Sarah and Nick were also meeting us there to look with us. "I am so excited to see the house." I told Joe. "Me too, this is the life I wanted." Joe told me. Sarah and Nick were already there waiting on us when we pulled into the  driveway. The contractor came up to the car to give Joe the front door key. "Here's your key, the house is all ready for you." He told us shaking our hands. We all got out of the car and headed to the front door, where Joe opened the door. The house was already furnished with everything that we needed, all we needed to do was move in. The living room was set up with L shaped couches around a beautiul fire place and on the mantel was a tv. The dining room had a medium sized table set up witb matching chairs and even a China cabinet. The kitchen has marble counter tops, with all matching appliances and even a pantry. Upstairs there was a rug in the hallway, along with pictures of the whole family. Our bedroom was the last door in the hallway, I was so nervous to see what was behind the door. Our bedroom had teal painted walls with a queen sized bed in the middle of the floor with matching bed set. We each had our own dressers, I had a vanity with and a tv was up on the wall. On the wall behind our bed was the saying "I loved you then, I loved you now, I'll love you forever." Our bathroom was huge, it had a walk in shower, a big tub with jets, two sinks and a huge closet that opened up on both sides. One of the 5 bedrooms was set up for little Stellas arrival. They had painted the walls purple and decorated it in flowers, there was a white crib against the wall with matching furniture including a dresser, and a rocking chair. Her closet was medium sized but empty waiting for the baby shower to fill it with clothes. "Her room is so cute." I told Joe standing at the door. "Yes it is, now we just wait for her arrival." Joe replied putting his hand on my belly. She even had her own bathroom decorated the same as her room. One of the 3 left over bedrooms was decorated as Joe's music room, all of his instruments in it. The other rooms were empty until we figure out what to do with them. The basement was set up as our hang out area for when we have guests over, there were double doors leading out to a huge porch with a grill, a huge yard and even a pool. "This is so amazing." Sarah told us. "I love this house, it's perfect." I replied. Sarah and Nick went back to their house while Joe and I went back to Denise and Kevin Sr's to pack the rest of our things to take to the new house. "I am so sad you are leaving but excited for you to start your life." Denise told us giving us a hug. "You are welcome anytime to see the new place." Joe told her. That night we had everything unpacked into our new home, I couldnt believe the house was ready. Joe and I were laying in the bed, as Stella was doing somersaults in my belly. "She's very active tonight." Joe told me. "I know, she's more active at night." I replied laying my hand on his as Stella kept moving around.