Chapter 7: First Date

!!WARNING!! This chapter talks about sensitive and trigger topics. Continue reading as you please and enjoy the story!

Midoriya's POV:

I woke up to see a sleeping Todoroki holding onto me tightly. I looked over at the wall clock it read 7:35 a.m, I suddenly turned my head to see Uraraka taking pictures of us and giggling. I tried to free myself from Todoroki's arms to then be pulled even closer to him. I blushed and felt my face heat up.

" T-Todoroki...? " I whispered.

" Midoriya...? Is that you? " Muffled Todoroki still half asleep.

" T-Todoroki you're holding me a l-little to c-close. "

" Oh s-sorry Midoriya. " He stuttered letting me go.

We both sat up flustered and embarrassed, hearing everyone else giggle in the back ground. It was awkward silence until Uraraka's mom came in with a tray of breakfast. We all thanked her mom for the meal and ate in peaceful silence.

" Midoriya, you have some rice on your face, " pointed out Kirishima.

" Oh I do? " Before I could do anything Todoroki grabbed my chin and licked the rice off my face, sending chills down my spine.

" T-Todoroki...? " I stuttered blushing furiously.

" Something wrong? " Todoroki questioned with his usual blank expression.

" N-No you j-just c-caught me off g-guard. " He nodded continuing breakfast.

I could hear Uraraka squealing as we finished up eating. I felt Todoroki hold me hand once more and it comforted me, I felt safe with him. We cleaned up and said goodbye to Uraraka and then headed out. Todoroki and I walked down the street holding hands having small talk. I froze up as I saw Bakugo approach us.

" Move out of the way half and half, and you damn nerd. "

" S-Sorry Kacchan.... " Todoroki's grip on my hand tightened as he glared at Bakugo.

They stared for a minute before we continued walking off. We stopped at a bench and sat down, Todoroki then looked at me with worry in his eyes.

" Midoriya, why do you let Bakugo do that to you? " He said kissing my four head.

" He's always treated me like that, I don't mind. Deep down I know he really cares. " I sighed, I know what I said was only partly true.

" Well then, Midoriya will you do the honor of going on a date with me tonight? " He asked looking at me with a serious face.

I looked at him flustered and nodded shaking. He gave me a quick warm smile before walking away.

" See you at 6:00 "

Todoroki's POV:

I looked at my phone, 5:07 p.m. I should get ready soon. I got up feeling happy inside to be with Midoriya again soon. I put on a red and black button up shirt. I then put on some black ripped skinny jeans and combed my hair. I headed to Midoriya's place excitement filled with in me, but I kept my cool. I eventually made it to his house and knocked on the door to then be greeted by a small freckled face. Midoriya gave me a warm smile before we walked down the sidewalk.

" So Todoroki where are we going tonight? "

" For now all you will know is we are going out to dinner. " He nodded and held my hand and I kissed his cheek.

We walked in a silent peace down the sidewalk, yet Midoriya seemed off the entire time. As if he was trying to hide something. As we were walking I spotted Bakugo from afar, we soon approached him to just casually walk by. Or at least we tried to, as we walked by Bakugo elbowed Midoriya in the stomach. He made a small squeal in pain and bent over.

" Are you okay Midoriya? "

" Y-Yeah I'm fine... j-just a little sore. "

I held his hand once more and we continued walking to eventually reach a fancy diner, one of my favorites. As we walked in I saw a small cut on Midoriya's arm, for the time being I thought nothing of it. People get scratches and cuts all the time right? This cut it looked, new as if it was recently made.

-Time skip after dinner-

Midoriya and I finished eating and continued our walk down the sidewalk to a special place. We walked into a park it was empty and the night sky was beautiful. I took Midoriya's hand and led him to a hidden place behind the park. We stood on a bridge looking down at the beautiful water. I looked over as Midoriya leaned onto the railing and his eyes sparkled. With out thinking I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I could feel my face heat up and see him blush.

" Tonight was wonderful Todoroki, thank you for taking me out tonight. " He smiled warmly.

" It was no problem, allow me to thank you for coming with me. "

I put my hands on his face and pulled into a slow kiss. He put his arms around my neck and slowly kissed me back. It was warm and slow. I didn't ever want to let go, we soon separated for air, Midoriya blushing extremely. We held hands and went back to looking at the water. I looked over to Midoriya once more to see more cuts on his arm. Under is green sweater's sleeve I could see a cut or two. Did Midoriya do this to himself?

" Midoriya, roll up your sleeves please. "

" W-Why Todoroki...? I-It's cold isn't i-it? " He said scared.

" Midoriya, please just roll up your sleeves I'm worried. "

He he nodded hesitantly and rolled his sleeves up carefully. His arms covered in cuts and scars some were fresh, as if they were made only a few hours ago. Did Midoriya cause all of this harm, did Bakugo drive him to this?

" Midoriya d-did you do this to yourself..? " I finally wheezed out, Midoriya nodded his eyes full of tears. He's been suffering this entire time and I never noticed, he's been putting everyone else in front of him and nobody noticed how much he was suffering.

" I just w-wanted everyone to be happy. E-Everyone was w-while I was s-suffering, I d-didn't mind. As l-long as the people I c-care about are happy I w-will be okay, " Midoriya finally coughed up, his voice trembling.

" I-I'm so sorry Midoriya, you've done so much to help me be happy and not suffer. I was so blind I couldn't even realize how much you were suffering. Midoriya let me help you, I love you so much, my heart can't handle seeing you in pain. " I said as my voice began to quiver.

He nodded as he soon began to sob and I pulled him into a tight hug. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck sobbing. I ran my hand through his soft curly hair as he sobbed, my own eyes slowly tearing up. His sobbed began to stop and turned into soft breathes. I picked him up, his legs wrapped around my waste and his arms around my neck. We walked all the way down to my house and I rested him on my bed. His normally sparkling eyes were dull and his cheeks were stained with tears.

" Can I wrap your wounds Midoriya? " He gave me a soft nod and I headed to the bathroom and grabbed the bandages.

I sat across from Midoriya and cleaned his wounds. I could tell it stung because his body tensed when I touched his wounds. After leaning his wounds I wrapped bandages around his arms and rolled his sleeves down. His eyes began to tear again and he grabbed my sleeves looking down. My heart hurt so much seeing him like this, I soon started crying. My ugly sobs made Midoriya cry even more and we pulled each other into a hug.

" I..love..*hic* you T-Todoroki..*hic* " Sobbed Midoriya

" My heart hurts so much seeing this way, it can't handle it. I love you so much Midoriya, let me help you. " I managed to say through my ugly sobs. He nodded and I heard his sobs turn into soft snores. I held on to him for a while longer before soon drifting into a soft sleep with Midoriya in my arms.