Chapter 11: Speeches

Todoroki's POV:

 I was sitting quietly and joyfully as I watched the love of my life walk onto the stage, Izuku Midoriya. It was his turn to give his graduation speech, everyone was clapping loudly and smiling. Eventually everyone quieted down, and waited for his speech. I saw him looking around nervously before his eyes landed on me and I gave him an encouraging smile.

 " G-Good morning e-everyone! " Midoriya finally spat out.

 The crowd laughed at how nervous he was.

 " I w-would like to thank everybody who has encouraged me during my time at U.A! This time I spent with you was a lot of fun and I improved a lot. I struggled a lot during the time I was here and things eventually got better thanks to the support I got from my fellow classmates. I would like to specially thank Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Katsuki Bakugo, and finally the love of my life Shoto Todoroki. These people helped me the most and I could not be more grateful to have them in my life. " Midoriya said tearing up.

 " DEKU~KUN WE LOVE YOU AS WELL! " Uraraka said running up to the stage with Iida and Tsu behind her.

 Uraraka, Iida, and Tsu all tackled Midoriya over hugging him. They were all laughing and crying on the ground and I got out of my seat as well to go to Midoriya. I ran up to Midoriya and everyone else and hugged them as well. Only I wasn't crying. We then stood up and heard clapping and cheering from everyone and we all headed back to our seats. Midoriya wiped his eyes and went back to the microphone.

 " I would like to say on more thank you to everyone in class 1-A! I love all of you and will always be grateful to you guys! Have a good day everyone. " Midoriya said bowing and walking back to his seat.

 After a while they finally got to my name and was called up. I stood up and walked forward calmly. I got on the stage and adjusted the microphone, I looked forward to see Midoriya smiling and waving at me. I just laughed to myself and prepared my speech.

 " Good afternoon everyone, I hope you're well. When I first came to U.A i thought everything would be easy and I would do it all alone. Make no friends and succeed all on my own. At least that's what I thought until the sports festival. During one of my battles my classmate Izuku Midoriya showed me it was okay to make friends. It was okay to ask for help and to do what I wanted to do. Midoriya was like a light for me, he made everything better for me. Later I developed feelings for Midoriya. When I finally told him and he accepted those feelings everything lit up for me. Midoriya I would like to thank you for everything. I'm happy to have graduated from this school knowing the people I know and having the experiences I had. Thank you everyone for an amazing time at U.A. " I finished and bowed.

 As I walked off the stage I saw Midoriya sobbing and wiping his eyes. I smiled as I walked down and sat in my seat. Midoriya I love you so much.

 -Time skip to after all the speeches- 

 After all the speeches were done I was walking over to Midoriya, to be stopped by Uraraka.

 " Yes Uraraka? " I questioned confused.

 " Hey Todoroki can I borrow your phone please? I left mine at home and need to text my parents, I'll delete the conversation after. " She explained nervously.

 " Oh sure. " I said giving her my phone not questioning it.

 Uraraka spent about 15 minutes on it before handing it back and walked away thanking me. I saw Uraraka whisper something to Iida and Tsu and they walked up to me. I just want to see Midoriya.

 Midoriya's POV:

 I was looking around for everyone then saw Uraraka running towards me. She looked really concerned. She was waving and pointing at her phone like she needed to show me something.

 " Deku what happened with Todoroki and you? I told you he was cheating on me. " Uraraka said trying to catch her breath.

 " He wasn't I think it was a misunderstanding Uraraka. " Midoriya explained.

 " Well look at this then! " She said going into her phone and showing me a bunch of screenshots between Todoroki and this girl Fuyumi. I read all the screenshots carefully, all their conversations ended in 'I love you'. I couldn't believe it.

 " I-I can't believe he w-would cheat on me... " I said tearing up.

 " Deku are you okay? " Worried Uraraka.

 " Y-Yeah, I have to go now. I hope to see you again Uraraka. " I said putting my head down and walking off.

 I started sobbing as I walked away, and I made my way to the bridge in the park. I sat on the edge watching my tears falling and splashing into the water.

 Todoroki's POV:

 I saw Uraraka signalling Iida and Tsu being signaled to come back and they did. I followed them though because, I saw Uraraka talking to Midoriya.

 " Uraraka where is Midoriya? " I questioned starting to worry.

 " I think it's best you don't to him Todoroki. " Scoffed Uraraka.

 " Woah what's with the sudden attitude? " I questioned.

 " We know what you did to poor Midoriya! " Iida exclaimed.

 At this point I was so confused and had no idea what they were talking about. Did I do or say something wrong? I don't want my last day in high school to end on a bad note.

 " Please just tell me where Midoriya is. " I said worrying.

 " He said he had to go. " Uraraka said looking away.

 I sighed and ran off confused. Where did Midoriya need to go? I suddenly remembered the place Midoriya always goes when he is sad. The bridge in his favorite park, I started running that was until I heard sobs. I looked over to see a figure about to jump off the bridge. A jump from that height would surely kill them! I suddenly realized it was Midoriya, I sprinted to him faster than I ever did before.

 " MIDORIYA! " I yelled as he jumped off the bridge, he looked at me and smiled.

 I reached down for his hand trying to catch him.