Chapter4

Valentina's P.O.V.

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. Today went well for my first day and I couldn't be happier. I enjoyed helping people and making them feel better.

My first patient though. That Alandre guy he got me in a trance. I can't believe I was gawking at him. He is sexy but I'm not one to fall for those type of niggas. He in the drug game just like Zae. I worry enough about my brother when he leaves home.

My phone rang, signaling that I had a message.

Other Half: Teetee Imma be home by 8 and I'm bringing D and Ray from the trap over there. Can you cook?
Lil Sis: -_- Why can't you just order take out?
Other Half: Thanks Teetee. Make sure you make enough. Alfredo would be nice ;). Love you.
Lil Sis: Love you too.

It's amazing how well my brother knows me. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower so that I can get started. It was already approaching seven. I got in the shower and fifteen minutes later I was out. I threw on a sweat pants with a tank top, Nike socks and Nike slides. I'm gonna make Chicken Alfredo. Ma use to love making Alfredo for dinner on the weekends.

As I turned off the stove I heard the front door open and seconds later heard it close.

"Teetee where you at?" Zae yelled.

"Where the hell do you think I'll be Zae." I snapped. He could be so dumb sometimes. I heard him smack his teeth.

"Smells good Teetee. Thought I would come and see the kitchen on fire." Zae joked, kissing me on my cheeck as I sat on a stool by the island.

I saw two other guys around the same age as Zae walk into the kitchen but I didn't see them fully until I turned around

"Damn. Is that lil Valentina? She not little anymore Z." I heard one say then laugh.

Zae hit him upside the head which caused me to laugh. He was cute. He had a fade, hazel eyes and caramel complexion with tattoos. I blushed and bent down to hide my now red cheeks.

"That Alfredo smells good ma." I heard the next one say. That deep voice sounded too familiar. I looked behind the first guy  and saw that it was the same nigga from earlier. He smirked at me and I mugged him. Now why he and Z gotta be friends?

"Your hands look perfectly fine to me." I snapped rolling my eyes. Z and the boy started snickering and he glared at me.

"She know she want this D." He said to them cockily. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Teetee this is Ray and Alandre but people call him D or Dre." Zae introduced them.

"Hi." I smiled at them. Ray winked at me and blew a kiss and I couldn't help but chuckle at how girly he did it.

"Make your plates and hurry the fuck up. The game 'bout to start." Zae said while making himself a plate and heading for the living room.

I decided that I'd make a plate for Ray and myself except for Alandre just to piss him off. Childish I know bit I didn't care.

"Here you go." I said as I handed him a plate. I looked over to see that Alandre was staring at me.

Ray thanked me then left the kitchen leaving me alone with Alandre. I silently cursed myself.

I grabbed my plate and was about to walk out when he grabbed the plate back from me and set it on the island.

"Where's my plate Valentina?" He asked licking his pink lips. The way he said my name made the hair at the back of my neck stand up.