Chapter 8

One month later.

Alandre's P.O.V.

It's been a month and a couple days since I met Valentina. I still fuck around with hoes but that ain't mean I'on like Val. She ain't like other females and that's why I think I like her so much. I been hanging around Z's crib mo often just to see her and when I ain't busy I take her out for lunch when she at work. I got mad feelings for her and I wanna make things official and claim her as mine before someone else does.

Tonight I gave Z a heads up and told him that I'm taking Val out for dinner tonight so he gone have to handle errithang all by himself tonight. Z said she likes romantic things so why not take her to dinner when I ask to make things official. I told her to get ready for 8 'cause I'm taking her to the restaurant I did the first time we went out for lunch. Here I was standing infront her house in a button down dress shirt and some dress pants. I ain't ever did this shit but tonight is gonna be special so i swallowed my pride. I walked up and  knocked on the door, waiting for her to open.

Moments later, I saw the door handle being turned and Val opened up the door and smiled at me. She stood there looking good as ever and I took the chance to check her out. She was wearing a black skater dress with some red heels with spikes on 'em. Her hair was straightened and in a high messy bun. She didn't have on make up and I could bravely say she looks even more beautiful without it on.

"Are you done checking me out?" She asked chuckling a little. I smiled cockily at her as I took her arm in mine and lead her to my Lambo.

I got out of the car and helped Val out, handing over my keys to the valet as we walked in the entrance.

"Reservations for Alandre Martineau." I told the man and he looked in his book and then looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sir. Right this way." The man lead us to a secluded area I requested when I made the reservations.

"Why we in the back here?"

"I asked for somewhere private." I said looking down at her. She nodded and sat down after I pulled her chair out for her.

"What drinks can I get for you?" The waiter asked.

"Uh water is fine." She smiled at him.

"I'll have a bottle of your best wine."

"I'll be back shortly." The man said walking away.

"Prolly wondering why I brought you here huh?" I asked as I looked over at Val. She was nervous.

"Yeah."

I reached across the table and grabbed her hand kissing her knuckles.

"Valentina on the real. I been feeling you since day one and I like you a lot more than I expected to. I want to make you my girl so that niggas gone know that you mine and know not to try any shit. I just want you to keep it real with me and Imma do the same. I know I ain't deserve you but I sure as hell gone be one day." I told her.

I ain't always been good with expressing my feelings so I had a little help from Z. He made me practice telling him before telling her how I felt.

She looked at me and smiled. "That was... I don't even know. Yeah I'll be your girl. I didn't think you were going to go all out just to ask me to be your girl."

I grinned from ear to ear and sat back in my seat. "So now you mine. Say it." I smirked at her.

She playfully rolled her eyes at me and laughed. Alandre Martineau I'm yours." She said cheesing hella hard. Shit. I was too.