Chapter6

I pulled into the cramped hospital parking lot and I got out of my car making sure I double checked the doors. I walked into the hospital and clocked in then headed for the nurses lounge to make me a cup of coffee. I was the first one in today considering it was still quite early.

I poured the coffee into a cup and heard the door open. I turned to see Nurse Walters smiling warmly at me.

"Good morning Mrs. Walters." I said returning a smile.

"Good morning dear. You're here early today." I chuckled nervously."May I have a word with you." I nodded already knowing where this was going. "My nephew called me last night for the first time in a good while and it was quite surprising why he did. He told me that he wanted to take one of my nurses out to lunch today and I understand that it's you." She said waiting for a response. I took a sip of my coffee and looked up at her with flushed cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said chuckling lightly."Alandre, he a good boy. My sister raised him well and I think he needs a good girl like you in his life to hold him down like his mom did his father y'know."

I looked at her taking a next sip of my coffee. "Thanks Mrs. Walters but I just got this job and I'm not trying to lose it asking favors it's just my third day." I explained.

"Oh non-sense. You and me both know that you want to go." She said winking at me. I looked up and chuckled.

"Thank you." I replied shyly.

"No problem. I'll be in my office if anything." She said before walking out the door.

Alandre's P.O.V.

I hopped out of my whip after finding a parking spot in this cramped hospital parking lot. I spoke to my aunt last night and told her that I wanted to take one of her nurses out to lunch today and being the nosy person she is, she insisted on knowing who it was so I just told her it was Valentina. She kept going on and on about how she's a good girl and that I shouldn't take advantage of her and shit like that. She didn't even have to since Zae took it as his responsibility to drill it my head ever since I told him I'm feeling his sister. I know I don't deserve her. She too good for me but one day I will. For now I'll just settle on getting to know her better.

I entered the hospital and headed in the direction of the lounge.

I walked into the lounge and it was nice. It had black leather couches and a big ass Tv in the wall. They upgraded since the last time I came in here. These nurses be getting comfort when they asses 'posed to be working. I scanned the room looking for Valentina and earned a few smiles from nurses. I internally rolled my eyes at their thirsty asses. Every time I come to check my aunt they would always flirt with me. I spotted Valentina sitting on one of the couches talking to a nurse and when she realized that she wasn't paying attention she followed her gaze and her eyes landed on me. I smirked at her as she blushed and looked away revealing some deep ass dimples I didn't even notice until now. She whispered something in the nurse's ear before standing up and making her way over to me. She stopped in front of me as I continued to stare at her.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked rolling her eyes. I licked my lips and grabbed her waist pulling her close to me. I didn't even care if everyone was watching us now.

"Why you rolling your eyes at me?" She shrugged and I grabbed her hand leading her out the building. I ushered her to my car and opened the door before closing it and jogging over to the driver's side hopping in.

Minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of this new French restaurant "Bon Appetit" and went over to Valentina opening the door for her. I placed my hand on the small of her back as we made our way to the front entrance.