Chapter 7

Zae's P.O.V.

Grams bitch ass better watch out. I got a lil youngin that be working for him to snitch in a split second. Word on the street says that he recently got his bitch pregnant.

I peeked from the side of the house and seen him and his bitch walking into their yard. I put on my mask and made my way behind them slowly. I grabbed him and put him in a headlock causing his bitch to look like she was about to piss her skin. I gave her that look and she knew immediately to shut the fuck up.

"Well well well. If it isn't the bastard of a son Mr. Zae Sanchez. Your parents would be so disappointed in you boy." Grams said.

"Shut the fuck up." And with that I smirked at his bitch and put three bullets into her skull and one into her stomach with my silencer and felt him tense up below me. She fell to the ground lifelessly.

"You just killed my fucking unborn child." He yelled.

"Touche." I chuckled and did the same to him. I dropped him next to her as I made my way back to the car, running. I got in and Ray immediately sped off.

"Where to boss." Ray asked.

"Strip club." I need to relieve my stress. It's been a long day and a quick nu is just what I need.

Valentina's P.O.V.

I sat in the living room eating popcorn and watching 'The Collection' on Netflix. No matter how much times I watch this horror movie I'll never get tired of it.

Half way through the movie, I fell asleep on the couch not bothering to go upstairs.

★★★★★

The next morning I woke up and got ready for work. When I got downstairs I realized that Zae didn't come home last night. I ain't gonna fret though. He prolly spent the night at some broads house.

I arrived at the hospital minutes later and headed into the building. I saw one of the nurses I recently made friends with. Her name is Felena. She cool people and is fun to be around. She walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Hey gyal. Mornin'."  Did I mention she's from Trinidad? Well she is and I just love her accent.

"Hey Felena." I said as we walked to the nurses lounge after clocking in.

We sat and cut on the Tv talking some more about random stuff until it was time to work.

It was now lunch time and most of the nurses were eating lunch. I forgot my salad at home. Felena offered me a half of her sandwich and I gladly accepted it but I was still hungry. I texted Zae to bring me something to eat and the nigga ain't even replied.

I pulled out my phone and began playing candy crush when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I slower turned around and saw Dre smiling at me. My eyes inched to his hands and I saw him holding a Mac Donald's bag. I smiled at him. Zae must have told him to bring me lunch.

Felena giggled as he motioned for me to follow him outside and I did after death glaring her. We were now sitting in his car staring and smiling at each other so I decided to speak up.

"Is that for me?" I asked referring to the bag.

He nodded and as I was about to take it, he pulled it back. By this time I was starving and he was messing with my food.I mugged him and he chuckled handing the bag to me.

I wasted no time in digging  in the box and starting to chump down the food. When you're hungry food tastes a hell of a lot different.

"Slow down before you choke. The food ain't going no where Val." Dre said cracking up in the driver's seat. I stopped eating and took a fry that had some ketchup on it and threw it at his face. His laughter seized after he realised what I did. He turned to me as I shrugged laughing and went back eating.

"Oh so you think throwing ketchup on me is funny?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It was a fry honey." I winked at him. He snatched my food and threw it in the back seat then roughly placed me on his lap.

"Clean it." He demanded.

"And how the fuck am I 'posed to do that?" I snapped at him trying to return to the passenger's seat. He pulled me back and smirked.

"Lick it off." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and then started laughing.

"Fine." I said smiling evilly at him.

I made myself more comfortable on his lap and began grinding on him to tease him. Then I began licking his cheek were the ketchup was. I heard him make a sexy ass grunt and the moment immediately became heated. He placed his hands on my waist and brought me impossibly closer to him. I felt his arousal and smiled at him. I continued licking his face and moved slowly to the other cheek as he held his eyes shut. I stopped and looked at his lips while biting mine. He opened his eyes and gazed at me. One thing lead to another and we were in a full blown make-out session. Our tongues fought for dominance and in the end his won. I ran my hands through his waves as his lips moved to my neck. Moans filled the car as I felt him biting and sucking my neck. When he reached a certain spot, I made a quiet shriek and I felt him smile against my neck. He began sucking long and hard on that spot and I knew it was going to leave a mark.

He brought his lips back up to mine and we started kissing again.

I quickly pushed him away when I realized that lunch is probably over and I have to get back inside.

He looked at me with lust filled eyes and I bit my lip.

"I gotta get back. Lunch is probably over." I told him.

"Fuck Val. You just gone bail on a nigga after you done made him hard? That shit ain't right." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry." I said pouting as I got back into the passenger's seat. He leaned over and pecked my lips. I blushed.

"Imma make it up to you some other time but I gotta go. Thanks for lunch." I said as I got out the car and smiled at him before walking back to the building.

When I went back into the lounge it was almost empty. Felena was on her phone so I walked over to her and sat down.

"Shouldn't you be working?" I asked nudging her.

"Yeah but I was waiting fuh to tell me wat happen with you and yuh boy." I blushed as she chuckled.

"I just ate. That's it." I lied.

"Gyul stop lying you have a big ass hickey on yuh neck." She said pointing at my neck.

"Oh my God!" I whisper yelled. "Is it that visible."

"Yes. You want me to help you cover it up wit makeup?" She asked laughing.

"Yes please." I said standing up and grabbing her hand.

After we covered up my hickey we went back to work and continued our day until it was time to leave.