Chapter 12

7 months later.

Alandre's P.O.V

It's been forever since I've gotten any. Valentina been holding out for the longest and honestly it's frustrating me and I don't think i can hold out any longer. We together for almost eight months and the most intimate we get is always me eating her out from time to time. It ain't fair that she always gets the pleasure. Every time I try to take things further she'd say she not ready. Like she won't even give head or jack me off. It's already hard enough being in a relationship with so many thots surrounding me but even harder being in a relationship and not getting any.

All this is going through my mind as I'm on my way to this club that opened about a week ago (Shmoney dance lmao). I told her I was at the trap handling business and that I'd be back late. I know it's wrong to lie to her but damn I need some me time. Some space.

I walked into the club and the place was turnt the fuck up. I saw my boys upstairs which I'm guessing is V.I.P. I made my way over to Ray and dapped my boys. Zae couldn't make it but I was glad. We had strippers and bottles of the good shit. I was smoking and drinking all my Valentina stress away. This is what I needed. Some time with the crew.

"Yo man you high as fuck. Pass the blunt." Ray said. I lazily handed it to him and scanned the room and I saw this big booty stripper with some nice breasts making her way over to me. I looked her up and down licking my lips. She was bad af and Lord knows this is what I need. She bit down on her bottom lip and sat on my lap. She began giving me a lap dance and I immediately got a hard on.

Before I could register what I was doing, I had this broad in a private room fucking the shit outta her. I had her bent over hitting it from the back making her ass clap. I felt her walls tighten and knew she was about to cum and I was too. A few more pumps and I pulled out releasing my nut into the magnum. I rolled it off, tied it and threw it in the garbage.

"We should do this another time." The bitch said cleaning up herself.

I looked at her like she lost her mind and laughed. "Fuck you mean next time. There ain't finna be no next time." And with that I zipped up my pants and walked out leaving her there. When I got back to V.I.P. I only saw Ray and this young nigga Ty.

"Aye y'all I'm out. Gotta get home to bae." Ray looked at Ty and they both busted out laughing leaving me confused as fuck.

"Fuck is funny?"

" Nigga you fucked up. Did you just fuck that stripped?"

"Nigga fuck you and stay the fuck out my business and imma let this slide cause I know you a bit drunk but next time you finna get pistol whipped. Trust."

Minutes later I pulled up at home and made my way inside. As soon as the door closed I almost pissed my skin when I heard Val's voice.

"Where you been Alandre?"

"I told you I was at the trap." I said in an agitated tone. I was tired and she was getting between me and sleep at the moment.

"You're lying."

"And how would you know? Look I'm tired. We'll talk later." I walked up the stairs not giving her a chance to reply.

I was taking off my shirt when I heard her slam my door.

"Don't be slamming no fucking doors in my house V imma fuck you up."

"Are you cheating on me?"

"No."

"Th-"

"Look can you like just shut the fuck up. Damn!" I yelled. I just fucked another bitch behind her back and I'm trying to forget but she just making shit harder and making a nigga feel guilty.