Chapter 13

Valentina's "

"Fuck me." I said seductively in his ear. His eyes were the size of saucers as I looked at him. I think it was time I gave Dre all of me instead of half. I was ready to do the deed because if he doesn't get it from me he'll go elsewhere and I wouldn't like to catch a body.

"What?"

"Fuck. Me." I said slower.

"Are you sure? I-" I cut him off by crashing my lips to his and we were kissing each other as his hands roamed my body. He flipped us over so that he was on top. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Sit up." He demanded. He took off his jersey from me and threw it on the floor then laid me back down. He stared at my perky breasts and kissed me from my collar bone down and took my left nipple in his mouth. He sucked, nibbled and bit my breast and soon switched to the other doing the same. Moans escaped my lips as I felt nothing but pleasure.

He kissed until he reached the hem of my underwear and sexily took it off as I watched him. He was about to eat me out but I stopped him.

"Skip the four-play baby. I want you in me now." I said looking him in the eye. I was soaking wet and anticipating to feel him deep inside my belly. He took two of his fingers and rubbed it against my pearl in circles.

He pulled off his boxers and rubbed his manhood before positioning himself infront of me. I bit my lip nervously as we stared into each others' eyes. He rubbed his head against my pearl and I let out a moan as I wrapped my legs around him.

He entered me slowly and I gasped as a single tear escaped my eye. He took his thumb and wiped it away and kissed my forehead.

"Relax baby." Was all he said before pushing more of himself into me. The first moments were painful as he broke through ny barrier but pleasure soon over took. I moaned as he pounded into me.

"Fuck Val. You so fucking tight girl. " He said in a husky,  hoarse voice. His deep, long thrusts into my womanhood had me in estacy.

"D-Dre. F-fuck." I felt myself about to climax but Dre wasn't having it. He pulled out and had me on all fours. Head down, ass up, he thrusted into me.

"Ahhhh. O-ohh my G-god." I moaned.

Dre pulled out and left his tip at my entrance as he whispered into my ear.

"Whose is it?" He said before ramming into me. My mouth formed into an 'O' shape as I tried to get out my words.

"F-Fuck!"

"I said. Whose is it?" He said before ramming into me again.

"Shit its yours! It's yours!" I yelled. I felt myself about to cum and Dre was too because he said.

"Cum with me baby." As soon as those words left his mouth I climaxed and soon after he did too. We both collapsed next to each other trying to catch our breaths.

"Oh my God. I'm so fucking tired." I said feeling sleep about to take over.

Dre slapped my thigh and smiled. "No you not. This round two and you finna ride this dick so get on top."

"But I don'-." I pouted.

"You gone learn."I climbed on top of him as I grabbed his manhood in my hand and slowly slid down on it. Dre grabbed my hips as he brought his up touching mine. He pressed one of his hands on my belly and smiled at me.

"You feel me inside you baby?" He asked. I shook my head yes as I lost control. I placed my hands on his chest and began bouncing up and down on his dick. It felt so good and Dre's facial expression was priceless. He gripped onto me tightly as his nails dug into my side.