Girl's Night Out

Thursday evening

"Are you sure about this Joohyun? You know that you don't have to. You can just stay here with us" My mom told me while helping me pack my things.

"Eomma, I know you are very worried about me but I really want to do this." I said while looking straight into her eyes. "No. Let me rephrase it, 'I need to do this' for myself. I'm sorry mom but whenever I am here in Daegu. . I am always reminded that there is something wrong with me. . That everyone should be careful and sensitive around me."- I placed my hands on my chest as I try to remember some instances that happen before.

"I know, because I can feel it. It's not just you, my family, who are doing it but also everyone around me and I really feel uncomfortable." My mom sat beside me and hugged me, I felt the warmth of her love. I really appreciate times like this with my mom, whenever she hugs me I always feel very protected.

"Alright, but don't you dare come crying to me in the middle of the night if a ghost appeared in your room -you scaredy cat! I also need my beauty rest." She laughed while wiping her teary eyes.

"Yes, don't worry Bae Tiffany-shi I will not do that. . *smirk* I will just call you non-stop every night so that your so-called 'beauty rest' will be ruined. " I laughed and received a smack on my arm.

"When are you going again?" She asked. "This Saturday afternoon. I want to arrange my things so that by Monday I'll be settled." I replied.

"Alright, I'll just go downstairs to prepare for our dinner, come down if you're finished packing" she said. "Okay eomma! I will." I responded.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

After dinner

"Unnie, would you like to go to the bar with me? This will be the last time that we will be hanging out together." My younger sister Jisoo fake sobs in front of me. I nod.

Then she turned to our mom and showed her freakin' puppy eyes "Eomma! Please allow us to go to the bar. This will be siblings bonding time. . Puhleaseee. ."

"Hm. Let me think about it. ." Our mom plays hard-to-get while my sister started whining.

"EOMMA!! Please! I promise to uhm. . w-wash all the d-dishes tomorrow! Just say yes uh~ jebaaal" My mom with an evil smirk plastered on her face says "Make it a week, then I'll let you off without a curfew. You can do whatever you want tonight" Jisoo looked at me with pleading eyes asking for help. I shrugged my shoulders "Alright! DEAL! A week it is then" while watching my sister's jaw drop at what I said.

"Okay! Here's some extra cash. Have fun and be careful the both of you! Just don't forget to send me a message of your location, okay?" Our mom happily chirps then went to her room.

Jisoo on the other hand was staring at me with deadly eyes. "YOU TRAITOR! I hate you unnie!"

"I love you too my dear sister" I replied. We started our tickle fight with me losing in the end.

"Okay, okay! Stop it! I lose. I will just help you wash the dishes while I'm still here. Is that okay with you?" She nods then hugs me tight.

"Fine. Unnie, I will miss you. Please don't forget about us." "Yah, Bae Jisoo, why do you sound like I will be gone forever? Yah! I can always call you or we can have a video chat. I will still spend my vacation here and if my schedule allows me to, I can go and visit you here or you can visit me in my apartment in Seoul then we can hang out again."

"Fine! Come on unnie! We need to dress up! To the BAR! Freeedommmm!" She drags me to our shared room and prepares for the night.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ