Who are you?

I was in the campus' park alone while looking at the handkerchief the cute nerdy guy gave to me when I was crying a week ago. I wonder if he is new in our school. Doesn't he know me or he's just pretending not to know me?

Why did I cry again? Oh yeah, because of "The Notebook" the story is so good. Who wouldn't be touched if you forget about everything, about yourself and the people surrounding you and here is your lover still reminding you of your precious memories.

My eyes are getting teary again as I remembered some parts of the movie when a hand tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, are you crying? Are you hurt? Did someone bully you?"

I turned to face the guy. I wanted to scoff at him for ruining my sentimental mode but then I was shocked when I saw his face. The cute nerd. I thought.

"Oh~ I remember you! Aren't you the girl from last week? Uhm. The crying one?" I nod.

"Would you mind sharing why you always cry whenever I see you? I'm really a good listener and your secrets are safe with me." He smiled while fixing his falling round glasses. Cute.

I saw that there's a red bow tie in his crisp white uniform. A sophomore, huh? I turned and looked straight to his eyes. Our faces were only a few inches away. I blushed at the distance. Others would have shied away if I did this to them but he wasn't; he just had a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, don't you know me?" I asked.

"Uhm. Yup! I know you! Like I've said a while ago, you are the crying girl last week, right? Why? Do I need to know someone before I offer my help?" I was taken aback by his straightforward answer.

"I like your attitude! By the way here's your handkerchief. I already washed it so don't worry"

"Nah~ you can just keep that. Use it whenever you feel like crying and remember that there's always someone who is ready to hear you out whenever you are sad or have problems."

He's so caring. I felt the need to know him more.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm. ."

*Who dat who dat who dat boy (Woo). .

sumanheun saram sok nune ddwin (Ah ha). .

Musimhan geu pyeojong I like that. .

Nae hogisimeul jageughaji (Ah ha ah ha)

Oh Sikeuhan seutaileun deom. .

Ibeun otseun singyeong sseun deut an sseun deut (an sseun deut). .

gwansim eobneun maltu I like that. .

Wimyeon hae bwado kkeullyeo (Ooh)

Dalla dodohan nal utge hajanha (Right). .

aljanha yojeum naega Hot ah ah. .

Nal boneun siseon nado neukkyeobwa (Ooh)

8am, Monday

Moon calling. . .

I groaned. Why the fvck is he calling me now? Aissshhhh.