Charismatic Stranger

"I want a rematch" I shouted.

"NO, we won fair and square! Now suck up and wait for the dare my dearest unnie. HA HA HA!"Jisoo mockingly replied.

"Aish, are you really my sister? I hate you!" I pouted.

"I love you too unnie! Ha! Its payback time for what you did to me in our house."Jisoo stick her tongue out.

While the girls are deliberating on what dare they would like to give me, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I am a little tipsy and was walking in a little zigzagy manner. As I was near my destination, someone suddenly bumped so hard on me that I almost fell on the floor. Almost.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault I wasn't looking. Are you okay?" He asked while were in an awkward position where his right arm was securely wrapped around my back with me leaning for support and my hands in his chest.

His monolid eyes are very pretty and his stare is very intense like he is seeing through my soul. Like I'm the only woman that exists. Like he's going to devour every inch of me. His button up nose is very cute, I almost tap it. His lips looks so soft and kissable that makes me want to bite it.

"Hey, miss? Are you alright? Hey?" His voice is like a melody to my ears. His eyes very focused on me while his lips pouted.

"Hey? Miss? Miss?" My right hand suddenly moves up toward his lips to touch it. He grabs it, still asking me if I'm okay or not. Oh, the things that alcohol does to me.

Then it hit me.

OH MY GOSH! We are still in an awkward position with me reaching out for his face and him holding "my hand" asking if there was something wrong with me. I blushed so hard thinking about our linked hands so I suddenly stood up straight startling the guy in the process. He asked me again if I'm hurt while I gawk at him.

Must act normal.

He is a few inches taller than me. Our height is just perfect for each other. He is wearing a black turtle-neck t-shirt with black blazer and a fitted black pants that accentuated his hot thighs and bulge (oh my gosh- did I just say bulge?? Did I just turn into a pervert because of this guy?!) paired with black leather boots. His outfit complements mine that if someone will see us, they might think that we're together because of our matching outfit.

 His outfit complements mine that if someone will see us, they might think that we're together because of our matching outfit

Bad Girl = Bad Boy.

Again, my imagination is running wild when suddenly there's a hand waving in front of me.

"Hey Miss Pretty Stranger, I am really sorry for bumping so hard into you. Would you like me to buy you a drink as an apology?" He smiled, monolid eyes forming crescent shapes.

Oh my god. He's sooooo cuuuuteeee!

"Are you hitting on me, Mr. Clumsy Stranger?" I fake frowned then smirked at him.

"Ohh. N-no! I-I'm so sorry, I didn't w-want to offend you with my w-words. I just wanted to apologize." He's stuttering! Oh gosh! Why is he so sooo cute and hot at the same time! I want to pat his head. He's soo adorable! He looks like a bear! I internally squealed.

"Hold on. I'll just go to the restroom. Wait for me here okay?" I really need to pee so I excused myself to Mr. Charismatic Stranger a.k.a. Mr. Bear look-a-like.

"Alright. I'll be here when you come back" He shows his charming smile again.

I finished my business in the restroom immediately and went out of the cubicle. I washed my hands and stared at my reflection in the mirror thinking of what to say to Mr. Bear (Hihi. The thought of calling him bear sends shiver down to my spine) when suddenly my sister grabs my arm and drags me out towards our seat.

Mr. Bear's monolid eyes widen (as if he was caught on doing something) when he saw me being drag out of the restroom. I just mouthed 'She's my sister. . Maybe you can buy me a drink next time' while smiling apologetically at him.

"UNNIE! I thought you already ditched us! You're in the bathroom for like what? 20 minutes unnie! 20 freakin' minutes! I thought something might have happened to you! Aish" Jisoo's eyes filled with worry stared at me.

"I'm sorry Jichuuu-yah. I will never do that again. . I'm just. . You know. . thinking of ways on how to murder the four of you if you give me a hard dare" I joked and playfully tug my sisters arm while she shove me to sit beside Solar.

"Okay! You asked for it unnie! Wendy-unnie, please explain the dare" she suddenly changes her mood and smiled evilly at me.

While Wendy is explaining the dare, my focus already flew somewhere near the bar. I saw Mr. Bear at the bar with a brown-haired guy. They are sitting side-by-side in front of the bartender ordering drinks. The brown-haired was also handsome and has the same built as Mr. Bear but one of their differences is that, the other guy looks like a hamster. He is wearing a black blazer on top of a crisp white polo shirt and fitted black pants and a black suede shoes.

Then I thought of something. Omo! Is he already telling Mr. Hamster what happened to us a while ago? What does Mr. Bear think of me? I remembered his stare. . His soft lips. . Oh my gosh! What am I thinking! Joohyun-ah! Get your sh*t together!

"Yah! Earth to Bae Joohyun! Joohyun-ah! Are you listening to my explanation?" Wendy knocking some senses to me. Her face suddenly comes to my view and blocks Mr. Bear from my sight.

"Oh, sorry what was that again?" I replied face flushed because I'm guilty of not listening.

"I said your dare is to find a guy you are interested in, get his number and be his text mate for a week" Wendy repeated.

"Really? Is that it?" Irene chuckled.

"Yeah, why unnie? Is it too easy? Would you like us to think of another one? Something harder?" Rose mocked.

"No, no. I'm good. Wait a minute let me just scan the place"

I lied. I actually have someone in my mind, Mr. Bear. But when I glanced at the bar, the only one sitting there is Mr. Hamster.

Where is he?

I scanned the whole place again looking for Mr. Bear but I really couldn't find him.

"YAH, BAE JOOHYUN! Until when are you gonna check the whole place? We're waiting for you to make a move, Ms. Heartbreaker." Solar teased. I hissed at the mention of my real name.

"Aish. Alright, I spotted someone. Learn from me you amateurs. With tipsy feet, I slowly went to the direction of Mr. Hamster.

"Hi"