Special MoonSun Chapter 1

Warning: Grumpy Yongsun ahead :)

Friday night; 9:45pm

Moo Velvet Bar

JOOHYUN POV

"WWWWWOOOOOOOO! This is sooooo fuuuuuuun!" A very hyper Wheein screamed on top of her lungs while holding a bottle of beer.

I was a little bit annoyed because the bear was still nowhere to find. I already texted and called him a few times but I haven't received any response.

"Yah! Irene-unnie! Are you tipsy already? Weaaaaak!" Wheein teased.

"NOoo I'm not! Have you seen Seulgi?" I shouted in her ears because of the loud music.

"Nope! Come on let's hit the dance floor!" She yelled excitedly while giving me another bottle of Smirnoff.

We approached the dance floor and danced our hearts out. After a few minutes, there was a sudden grip on my waist. "Hey, there pretty miss. Are you alone? Can we dance together?" The guy said.

"Yes I am right now because someone ditched me" I said a little drunk.

"Well then can I be your partner tonight? A pretty girl like you should never be left alone. I would love to dance with you and show off my 'moves'." He said while grinding on me. I actually don't give a damn because I am so pissed with a certain bear right now.

"Nope. Now, go away. I want to be alone" I just moved a little away from the guy and dance again on my own on the center of the dance floor. He went against my back again to grind on my ass. He was grabbing my waist again while saying something I can barely hear.

"Hey, don't you want to be with someone? The night is still young we can still enjoy it together. I have a room down-" Seulgi handled the guy quietly by twisting the arm that was on my waist and punching him straight on his nose.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?! DIDN'T I CLEARLY TELL YOU BEFORE TO STOP PESTERING HER?!" I have never seen Seulgi looked so heroic at the same time hot while punching someone.  

"Fvck! Why?! You ditched her alone in this club full of predators so you don't have the right to-" Another blow in his probably broken ugly nose. The bear grabbed the guy’s collar and madly whispered to him loudly.

"IT'S EITHER YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF SOMEWHERE OR I'LL PUNCH YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN! NOW CHOOSE, TAEHYUNG" Wait what?! All the time, the guy who was hitting on me was Taehyung?! That arrogant Taehyung?! Ewww! Did he just grind on my back?!

"As if you could do that aga-" Seulgi gave another blow in his face. Taehyung is lying on the ground dizzy with a cut and trails of blood in his nose.

He grabbed his collar again and lifted him. "I AM A MAN OF MY WORDS AND I CAN DO ANYTHING JUST FOR HER. SHE'S MINE AND DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER OR ANY PART OF YOUR SKIN ON HER. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU LOOKING AT HER OR EVEN TALKING TO HER OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH YOU AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" he glared at him and waited for his answer.

"HEY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He was aiming to punch him again when Taehyung held his fist.

"Y-yes. I u-understand" He let go of his collar by pushing him to the ground.

"And one more thing, please do everyone a favor and stop being an arrogant prick. Everyone hates you and your attitude" he scolds him then turned to check on me.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I'm late. Are you okay?" He kissed my forehead then my lips and hugged me. I returned the hug. "No, I'm fine I was just a little tipsy when he danced behind me. I can't see his face before because it's a bit blurry but since you're here, I'm sober now"