Give and Take

"Uhm. . Hi. . I think you need this"

A high school boy wearing a crisped white polo shirt with round glasses hands over a handkerchief to me.

"Thanks"

I accepted the handkerchief, wipe my tears and blew my nose in it.

"There, there." He pats my back.

"I can lend you my body if you want to"

I stared at him horrified at what he said. He noticed my silence and looked at me.

"Ohhh! Noo! Noo! I didn't mean it in a perverted way. Oh shoot. Here I am again being misunderstood by others" *knocks his head* "uhm. . What I mean to say is that if you need a shoulder to cry on or a punching bag to vent out your frustrations, you can use me" he smiled.

I just stared at him without saying anything. I was jus thankful for his kindness that I couldn't express it in words.

"Did I say something weird again? I'm sorry. I just want to comfort you but I didn't know how" he said.

I hugged him and buried my face in his chest.

"Hey Stranger, can we stay like this for a while?"

He looked at me and patted my head.

"Sure"

******************

"Where am I? Oh sh*t my head hurts" I opened my eyes and saw a familiar room.

"Oww~ How did I get home? Ohhhh sh*t it really hurts. . Ulk. . " I look over at the clock at my bedside table to check the time but what I saw was a bottle of water, hangover liquid and a note.

"Drink this to lessen your hangover.

P.S. Hope to see your lovely smile again Irene-ssi"

Aw. Whoever left this here must be an angel. Is it Moon?

I immediately drink the liquid to lessen the throbbing of my head. I quickly searched for my phone to check the messages.

10:30 am

~Ding!

One message received from Moon

From Moon-ssi:

Hey~ I hope that you're alright now. You passed out last night so my wingman drove you home.

Wait a minute! His wingman drove us home?! So that means, Mr. Bear was the one who is- huuuuh! The seatbelt?? Eeeeeek! Ohmygosh! So embarrasing! Omygoshhh! Hope that I didn't do anything stupid last night! Sh*t! Me and my drinking habits. I should really stop drinking wine. Oh shoot!!!!

My face flushed as I recalled what had happened last night.

To Moon-ssi:

Your wingman? Really? Can you thank him for me? Please tell him I really appreciate it and would like to ask him out to repay his kindness.

From Moon-ssi

Irene-ssi are you hitting on my wingman right now? Are you trying to make a bridge by using me to get in his pants? You sly fox. Shooting two birds with one stone. I feel used. Tears.