Hi Roomie and Kid?

It's been a week since the overnight. I still can't forget about our hot night. I saw a blonde Yongsun walking towards the gate. 

Beep! Beep!

"Yongsun ah! Hop in!" She jumped out of shock.

"Kamjjagiya! Aish! You startled me WOMAN! What's with you and the honk! Aish" She said while sitting on the passenger seat.

"Why are you walking? Where's your car? And why on earth are you blonde?? For goodness sake it's the first day of school KIM!"

"Can you not mock my beautiful hair? I really love it, most especially when Byul can't keep his hands to himself. Aaaaaand my car is under repair right now" she glared at me.

"Why? What happened?" I curiously asked.

She looked at me with serious face.

"Last night. . we had a steamy sex inside causing a flat tire" she said like banging in the car is a normal thing to do.

"Ewww! What are you? Bunnies? You never get tired of having sex! I am never gonna seat in that car again. Eww!"

"Says the one who had sex in my couch a few days ago. We stopped you two but you are so into eating each others face so we just let you. You should be thankful that we didn't exterminate our couch. Don't worry we already overwrite it with new memories." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"YAH! KIM YONGSUN! Can you please stop talking about sex at 7am. And Eeeeeew! Do you have to remind me about the couch? Hope you get pregnant!" I shouted at her.

"You first b*tch!" She hit my right thigh.
I parked at my designated parking lot and we went to the faculty room. We greet the others and arrange our things for our first class.

"What's your class Irene-unnie?" Wheein asked.

"Me? Red Class. You?" 

"White Class, Dahyun got the Blue Class, how about you Solar-unnie? 

"I got the color of the Sun, Yellow Class. So Nayeon you got your favorite color huh. Pink Class."

"Yyyeees! I'm so happpy!" She squeals showing her toothy smile.

Our class starts at 8am so we all went to our respective classrooms. My room is in between Solar's and Wheein's.
Kids starts to fill in the room.

15 kids. Fighting Bae Joohyun!

I saw a crying kid outside my room. He doesn't want to let go of his mom so I went to him.

"Hi! What's your name?" He hides at his mother's back.
"Hey don't be shy. If you tell me your name, I will give you a snack later" I cooed.
"I'm. . I'm Sungjae. . Yook Sungjae. ."

"Sungjae-yah, I'm teacher Irene. Later we will play with the others, okay? Come on, let's go inside. My snacks are there I will give you one" I said while sitting in front of him to match his eye-level. I also reached out my hand to him and he took it.

"Say good bye now. I will teach you alphabet so you can teach your mom. Don't worry she will come back later to pick you up, okay?" He nods while waving good bye.

Oh gosh. One down. More to come.

10 students were already inside the room. I prepared name tags and distributed it to the kids so that I can remember their names. My assistant teacher arrived.

Whew. It's a good thing I have a partner.

"Hi saem, sorry I'm late. I just finished my paperwork in school. By the way, I'm Mina"
"You can call me Irene-saem or Irene-unnie. Now, are you ready?" I asked her with a smiling face. 
"Hai (yes!)" She answered in Japanese.