Dare

"Hi" I approached the brown-haired guy.

With a flustered smile he managed to squeak a "Hi" in reply

"Are you alone?" I asked while running my hands at the back of his shoulders.

"Uhm. Right now, yes." He answered.

Mr. Hamster is also handsome in a closer look. His eyes are twinkling, the bridge of his nose is so tall and his lips' small and pouty.

He looked at me with questioning eyes. His mouth opened and closed like he wanted to say something but hesitates to do so.

Maybe it's his first time to see a goddess standing in front of him. I internally laughed at my thought.

"D-do I know you?" The guy stuttered as he replied. Why does everyone stutter when they are talking to me? Am I really that pretty? Wow. The confidence, Bae.

"Actually, you don't. Let me introduce myself to you. I am Irene and I would like to get your number." I stared deeply into his eyes.

Mr. Hamster is looking somewhere else except me. Is he shy or something?

I saw his eyebrows meet in confusion then after a few seconds, he nods at someone. I saw the transition in his eyes. From an innocent look to a flirty one. That was fast.

"So, Ms. Irene would you mind telling me why you need my number? I do have a lot of girls coming and asking for it but what makes you different from them?"

Push-and-pull. Tsk. It's a good thing he's handsome or I wouldn't believe what he said.

"What is this? A job interview? Let's see. . Hm. . I can give you two reasons why you have to give me your number." I replied with a flirty voice.

"Okay, go ahead. I'll listen." His stare was so intense, I can feel goosebumps at the back of my neck.

I tried to shrug it off. Two people can play this game. I leaned near his right ear and whispered in a husky voice. "One, because I WANT it"

"Two. ." I leaned in more and twirled the hair on his neck and purred "because I AM IRENE and NO ONE is allowed to decline me."

*On the VIP Lounge*

*SOLAR POV*

"Oh sh*t where is she going??" Wendy squealed.

"I think she's going to the bartender? OMO! She's heading towards the direction of Solar-unnie's guy!!!" Rose stated the obvious. I froze.