Overnight

Warning: Long chapter Ahead . .

Seulgi and I sat at the back while Byul drives and Yongsun in the passenger seat. The bear was at the left side staring outside the window looking like he was thinking about something deep. I scoot beside him and lift his left hand to put it around my shoulder. He smiled. I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Hey, wake up sleepy heads." Yongsun tapped my arms.

"Oh- w-where are we?" I answered feeling Seulgi's head now on my shoulder still sleeping soundly.

"In the car. . Uhm. . Outside our house? We’re having an overnight do-whatever-we-want party, right? Or did you forget because you’re being all lovey-dovey with that bear beside you? Would you like us to leave you alone?" She winked.

"Oh, no. I'm awake. I'll wake him up. You can go inside first." I said and she nods.

"Hey, bear? Wake up. We're here." I tapped his cheeks. He didn't bulge.

"Heeeeey~ we're gonna party tonight. . Now wake up~" Still no sign of waking up. Wow. He's a heavy sleeper.

"Baby bear~ if you wake up right now I will give you. . Uhm. . A kiss. . " I purred in his ears. I felt a slight movement.

I felt his arms wrapped around me tighter like he was hugging a pillow

"HyunIlurveyoupleaserememberme." I heard him murmur in his sleep.

"Huh? Hey, Bear!" I tapped his cheeks a little harder and squeeze it. I also forced open his right eye.

"What are you saying Seulgi-yah. Wake up. I want to hear more" he groaned.

"YAH. KANG SEULGI. IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP THIS INSTANT I WON'T JOIN THE PARTY AND JUST GO HOME." I shouted near his ears. His eyes opened wide.

He saw our current position then he quickly released me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hug you. or maybe I did. . Nah~ just joking! Maybe I thought you are my pillow. Sorry for sleeping on you." He said while hurriedly opening the car door.

"Yah, Kang Seulgi. We're not yet finished here." I stared at him crossing my arms in the process.

"W-what? Did I do s-something while I'm asleep? Ohmygod. . Did I. . Did I touch you somewhere? Huuuh! I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to! I'm just sleeping! I'm not a pervert! Please believe me!" He made a deep bow to me in his seat.

Why do his words sound like my roomie? What is happening here?          

"Yah! Why do Iook like the villain here again? Aish. . You said something to me in your sleep." I told him.

"W-what is it?" He inquired.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Let's go now." We went inside Yongsun's house.

"Finally they're here. It took you forever to come inside! Did you make out again?" She said

I eyed them and sit on the couch. Come to think of it I still don't know anything about this bear. Maybe I should start asking him. He sat on the single couch.

"Bear. Sit here." I tapped the space beside me.

"I'm good here. Thanks" he replied.

"I.SAID.SIT.HERE." I faked a smile.

"Babe look, I think they are having a lovers quarrel. Yah, Seul, I think you should comply with your bunny while she's still calm or else. ." Byul said.

He moved swiftly to my side. "Good boy. Now talk"

"About?"

"Tell me about yourself, I want to know you more" I said while patting his head.