Officially Yours

After the night of his confession, a lot of things changed. We became a clingy couple. Before, we sleep in separate rooms but now neither of us can sleep without the warmth of each other. We either sleep on his bed or my bed but most of the time we're in my room. 

It's been two months now when our Grocery Days become Grocery Dates. We don't usually go straight home and usually hang out in the arcade first as we both love to play games. There was even a point that we bought an xbox so that we can have our play time every friday night. We also brought a Just Dance game for exercise and to quench our thirst for dancing. Yes, I also dance.

Cooking is more fun for me now as I always make lunch for us. It's a good thing he knows that I don't like chicken so he doesn't mind whether I cook pork or beef but sometimes I surprise him by putting a fried chicken in his lunch box because I know he also likes it. 

"Hey Hyunnie~" he cooed.

"Yes, baby bear? What is it?" I was putting the laundry in the washing machine when he called.

"Are you free this weekend? I'm going to visit my parents and they said they would like to see you, most especially my mom. You can sleepover with us if you want or I can bring you home so that you can hang out with your family. Your choice." he asked while back hugging me.

"Hmm. I only have morning classes tomorrow friday, how about we go in the afternoon, sleepover at my place then on sat we sleepover at your place?" I tapped his nose.

"I'm cool with that. Would you like me to pick you up at school? It's on the way" he fake bite my fingers.

"I think that would be a good idea. I'll be out by 12 nn. We can grab lunch then go straight to Daegu. Our first trip as a couple!" I jumped in the air and hugged him.

"Yeah! Do you want me to-"

"NO. PLEASE NO. If you are asking me again if you can invite the horny couple to join us my answer is a BIG NO" I glared at him.

"HAHAHA! No Hyun. I was about to ask if you want me to help you with the laundry" 

"No. Shoo! Go do bear stuffs"

"Okay" he kissed my cheeks before he go back to his room.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Friday

"On monday we will be learning addition okay? Tell your parents you have an assignment" 

"Yeeeeesh. Tweacheeer!" The kids said in unison while going out of the room one by one.

"Eomma!" Yerim was running towards me, things spilling out of her opened bag.

"Yerim-ah look at your things. Everything is on the floor. Why didn't you close it before running?" I told her while we pick her things.

"I'm sowwee. Yewimmie just wanted to give eomma thwis. I made it yestewday with appa. He twold me that I can give it to eomma when we see each othew so I am giving it to you" she gives me a piece of paper. 

The drawing was really cute there was a Bunny at the left labeled 'Eomma', at the center a cute turtle that says 'Yerimmie' and beside it was a bear labeled 'Appa'

"Aw. Yerim-ah. This is so cute but shouldn't you be giving this to your true mom?" I told her while patting her head.

"You awe my weal mom. You awe bunny Eomma. I wove you eomma! See you again on Monday!" She wave running towards the door and tripped.